Menu

homeschool Freebies

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I just saw it on another list I'm on....

This is a great site that has daily download freebies. Sign up to get the "heads up" on Monday and you'll see what is offered each day. The freebie is only available that day though, so I put it on my calendar if it is one I might use. We have enjoyed the MP3's of living books that are so well done.

www.HomeschoolFreebieOfTheDay.com

here is another link i found if that one doesnt work:

http://homeschoolfreebie.wholesomechildhood.com/

Lara

today's freebie..

fabre_science.jpg

The Story Book of Science by Jean Henri Fabre (PDF ebook) - The wonders of plant and animal life are told with rare literary charm by Uncle Paul in conversations with three children in this classic “living book†of science stories brought to us today by Yesterday’s Classics. Besides such stories as the ants’ subterranean city, the spider’s suspension bridge, and the caterpillars’ processing, he unlocks the mystery behind thunder and lightning, clouds and rain, the year and its seasons, and volcanoes and earthquakes. Ages 9-12, 432 pages, PDF format

60.jpg

60 Easy Recipes for Body & Bath (PDF ebook) - Want to save some money or make a bit of extra money this fall? Thinking about some “homemade†gifts you might be able to give this Christmas? Or do you just want to pamper yourself a bit? In this exclusive “cookbook†of pampering products, expert soap and fragrance maker Maria Vowell shares 60+ of her proven customer favorite recipes for soaps, lotions, bath salts, lip balms, scrubs, facials, and other delightful products you can make as gifts, to sell, or just to use for your family! Her simple, straightforward recipes and instructions make these products a breeze to make.