Menu

Shooting in Chattanooga

MSNative

Sad day is an understatement. The name of the terrorist was Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

From his name, one might assume that he was an Islamic terrorist.  He is dead too.

So sad for the U.S. Marines he killed and their families and the Police Officer who was wounded.

• Like 5

Sad day is an understatement. The name of the terrorist was Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

From his name, one might assume that he was an Islamic terrorist.  He is dead too.

So sad for the U.S. Marines he killed and their families and the Police Officer who was wounded.

Prayers for the families of those who died :(

I'm so glad the police officer wasn't immediately killed and hope he pulls through!

Chattanooga is such a pretty little city!  I am saddened that such a hateful, ugly act has happened today, again, in the USA.  There is SO MUCH hate and killing in the world today!  It's more than I can begin to comprehend.

May God have mercy! 

• Like 6

Sad day is an understatement. The name of the terrorist was Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

From his name, one might assume that he was an Islamic terrorist. He is dead too.

Please don't take my statement as trying to diminish the gravity of the situation. We live in TN and this happened close to where some friends live. Still shocked that this happened so close to home.

Prayers to the families of these men.

• Like 1

Chattanooga is the city my oldest son and his wife live right outside of...

But I wish these sorts of things wouldn't happen anywhere - world-wide.

Live and let live.

It's ok to have different beliefs.

If there were only one lesson we could teach everyone and have get through, this is it.

• Like 2