Menu

I am curious first how long do you continue grammar??

We are entering 10th grade

Can anyone explain to me what easy grammar plus consists of ? and when and how long do you use it??

Thank you!

Try looking at the website's samples or CBD.com. That should help you with content. I believed we used it almost daily.

We are doing grammar through high school as well (9th and 10th, into 11th grade if not finished with the books we use). We do Easy Grammar Plus in 7th and 8th and then move into Jensen's Punctuation and Jensen's Grammar. It has worked well for my oldest, and I will do the same with my incoming 9th grader.

We liked using the Ultimate Series Easy Grammar in high school.  for grades 8-12.  Takes a few minutes (maybe 10) each day to keep skills sharp.   not the same series as daily grams. it is also not EG Plus (the middle school book)

link to basic info on it.  then buy where you want to. several places out there have samples.

http://www.easygrammar.com/easy-grammar-ultimate-series-grade-8-12.html

I'd probably use the Ultimate series for a 10th grade instead of the Plus book.

• Like 1

We liked using the Ultimate Series Easy Grammar in high school.  for grades 8-12.  Takes a few minutes (maybe 10) each day to keep skills sharp.   not the same series as daily grams. it is also not EG Plus (the middle school book)

link to basic info on it.  then buy where you want to. several places out there have samples.

http://www.easygrammar.com/easy-grammar-ultimate-series-grade-8-12.html

I'd probably use the Ultimate series for a 10th grade instead of the Plus book.

Thank you! That is what I was wondering if the Plus was a level above the ultimate or below.. Appreciate the info!  Ordering the Ultimate 10 :)