Menu

Why is it that...

purpleowl

It's Murphy and his cursed law.

Or as I prefer to see it, the universe's way of saying "I guess the house isn't as much in need of a clean as you think! Take a load off, Sister" - like when the dryer fairy blesses you by not completely drying the towels and you get to run it an extra cycle before having to stop and fold them :D .

He's practicing for when he/she becomes a teenager and tells you "I don't care what you want. I'm not going to do it."

Hmm...I think that's more his 3-year-old sister's thing right now, but maybe he's giving it a try, too.  Unfortunately, while the 3-year-old is correctable, the 15-month-old is not so much!

It's Murphy and his cursed law.

Or as I prefer to see it, the universe's way of saying "I guess the house isn't as much in need of a clean as you think! Take a load off, Sister" - like when the dryer fairy blesses you by not completely drying the towels and you get to run it an extra cycle before having to stop and fold them :D .

I like this, except that if the universe is saying I don't really need to clean, it needs to take a better look at my house!  :lol:

I always assumed this was God telling me I need to clean less and hold the baby more! ;)

Why is it that I alone can put gas in the vehicles?

• Like 2

mine is - why is it when there is something interesting to see in the sky - it's overcast?  it seems to be a rule of mother nature around here.  I'm surprised it was clear to see the conjunction of venus and Jupiter last week.

• Like 2

I like this, except that if the universe is saying I don't really need to clean, it needs to take a better look at my house!  :lol:

Oh, I hear you, but then I figure: who am I to question the universe?  :cheers2:

LOL

• Like 1