Menu

Sample transcripts

The sample format that I wanted to use for ds's transcript had been taken down and I have no clue why I didn't save a copy.

I am looking for a one page format that has space for all of the test scores. I am also thinking, unlike my original plan of listing everything by year, I would like to list the coursework by type.  Several of our courses have been spread out over more than one year or have been condensed into the summer. I've kept a rough transcript by year, but now is the time to polish it with things like "Official" transcript and 'in accordance to Oregon homeschooling law XYZ.

Does anyone once again have samples they are willing to share?

I have a one page arranged by subject transcript in PDF and word format downloaded on May 3rd, 2015 from a WTM thread. I can upload that when I get home as it is in my OneDrive and I don't know how to attached from OneDrive using the phone.

ETA:

PDF version attached in #7.  Not allowed to upload word version by system.

• Like 1

This is a link to some of the transcripts I've saved on my google drive. Apart from Dori's (from hs2coll) I didn't think to save the name of the others who generously shared their templates and am not able to give credit where it's due (apologies!).

• Like 1

I have a one page arranged by subject transcript in PDF and word format downloaded on May 3rd, 2015 from a WTM thread. I can upload that when I get home as it is in my OneDrive and I don't know how to attached from OneDrive using the phone.

Thanks so much!

Lisa, send me your email address and I can email you a copy of my son's transcript, which was organized by subject and included test scores, etc. on a single page.

Done and thank you for your generosity.

This is a link to some of the transcripts I've saved on my google drive. Apart from Dori's (from hs2coll) I didn't think to save the name of the others who generously shared their templates and am not able to give credit where it's due (apologies!).

Thank you, Dori's is very close to what I am looking for.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...