Menu

If you skipped WWS 2 and went straight to WWS 3.....

I am still playing around with ideas for this fall. 

DS has completed WWS 1 and due to the fact that he is an older student, I was thinking we "might" skip WWS 2 and go straight to WWS3.

IF you have done this, can you give me feedback on what problems that you had with doing this?

Thanks!

Brenda

P.S.Just a quick shout out to my friend, "Morning Glory"......Heh, Jetta! :seeya:

My ds14 just completed WWS 1.  I thought about skipping 2 and then going to 3, but since I didn't know what I would do after 3, I just decided to do 2 next year and 3 the year after that.

I have all three books on my shelf, so if you have specific questions let me know.

WWS2 is really good.  Wouldn't skip it.  I have WWS3 lying around, but we never got it done. I seem to recall thinking I wasn't as impressed and that WWS2 was more foundational. I could change my tune if we ever get around to doing 3.  I'm just saying I'd do 2 and not skip it. An older student can do WWS2 at an accelerated pace.  We certainly did.  

• Like 1