Menu

Favorite paper planner starting in july or august?

Halcyon

I know of erin condren, but it has a bunch of stuff i probably wont use. I need something that shows the week on two pages, place for notes...i don't need a "dreams" section or "my favorite day of the year" journaling section LOL. just straightforward, attractive adn can fit in a purse. thanks!!!

• Like 2

I recently discovered Planner pads.   I love the fact that I can do a brain dump on the top and that I can fill in column headers that fit *me* (homeschool, home, work, personal, reading, finances, etc).  It's not pretty, it's not fancy, but that can be fixed with washi tape and colored pens if one desires :)  And you have the option to have your planner start in Jan, April, July, or Oct.  They offer a 6 month money-back guarantee if you aren't happy with the planner.  I got the personal size and it fits in my purse.  I really love this planner and I would swear it really has made me more efficient!  It doesn't have a whole lot of room for appts at the bottom...I don't know if that would be an issue for you.

• Like 2

I've absolutely loved my Peter Pauper Press Mom Planner, available on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Weekly-Planner-18-Month-Calendar-Family/dp/1441314741/ref=pd_sim_14_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0NEX7ZN0ZWE8TF7JAWBY

It has a one-month at a glance page, followed by 1 week on 2 days pages.  Instead of being in a "time format", each day's section is divided by Morning, Afternoon, Evening--which is actually how I divide my day.  There are 5 daily columns--presumably so you can track your family, but I use all the squares for me, leaving the last column for meal planning.  

Anyway, I love, love, love this planner--it comes in a number of lovely different covers--covers 18 months, but you do need to buy it yearly--I look at the extra 6 months as planning space....

Note:  I've linked a planner from last year so you can read the comments.  Just search Peter Pauper Press Mom's Planner 2016 and you'll get all the options for 2016 as well.....

Good luck finding what works for you---it took me 20+ years..... 

• Like 2

I've absolutely loved my Peter Pauper Press Mom Planner, available on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Weekly-Planner-18-Month-Calendar-Family/dp/1441314741/ref=pd_sim_14_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0NEX7ZN0ZWE8TF7JAWBY

It has a one-month at a glance page, followed by 1 week on 2 days pages.  Instead of being in a "time format", each day's section is divided by Morning, Afternoon, Evening--which is actually how I divide my day.  There are 5 daily columns--presumably so you can track your family, but I use all the squares for me, leaving the last column for meal planning.  

Anyway, I love, love, love this planner--it comes in a number of lovely different covers--covers 18 months, but you do need to buy it yearly--I look at the extra 6 months as planning space....

Note:  I've linked a planner from last year so you can read the comments.  Just search Peter Pauper Press Mom's Planner 2016 and you'll get all the options for 2016 as well.....

Good luck finding what works for you---it took me 20+ years..... 

I like this one a lot-i generally prefer spiral binding but this one is nice looking for sure. I am going to stop by barnes and noble today and target and look at what they have. I am so picky LOL. 

MomAgenda sounds like it might have what you need. I have the smaller spiral version.

There are a lot of notes pages in the back and other purpose made pages with titles like Vacation and Party Planning that I just cross out and use for whatever.

Walmart actually has a decent selection of planners. I am going back this week to check out a large print one that I liked. My middle aged eyes need it.  :laugh:   It is not purse sized, but they do have some good purse sized planners also.

I was actually surprised that they had such a good selection of options.

• Like 1

Like Sunflowerlady, I really like that large one at Walmart. I didn't buy it because it is huge when open. There is a smaller, purse-sized version that is the same format. I am thinking about that. The nice thing about them is that they have enough lines and enough width that, were you to split each day down the middle, you could have a timed plan and a to-do list for each day. 

okay i got a small one at barnes and noble that i really like. i hope it has enough room. i use an app for daily to do lists, but i think this will help keep up with all my kids online classes this coming year--a total of four classes all starting at different times with different requirements. 

Franklin Covey planners have quarters, and you pick the one you want to start with.

I have recently bought a Franklin Covey planner - can't wait for it to get in! My preference is for ring-bound as I already have an FC Classic leather cover, but here are all the Franklin Covey planners that are wire-bound and ready to begin on July 1st:

http://franklinplanner.fcorgp.com/store/buy/Weekly/cat960012/categoryfacet.jsp?_DARGS=/store/browse/categoryfacet.jsp.4_AF&_dynSessConf=-2468889206598424260&trail=SRCH%3Acat960012%3A8222%3AClassic%3A8226%3AWire-bound%3A10250%3AJul+2015+-+Jun+2016&_D%3Aqfh_ft=+&qfh_fsr=true&_D%3Aqfh_fsr=+&qfh_rct=0157984059&_D%3Aqfh_rct=+&categoryElement=US+Weekly&categoryId=&pageSize=500&_D%3ApageSize=+&qfh_ft=SRCH%3Acat960012%3A8222%3AClassic%3A8226%3AWire-bound%3A10250%3AJul+2015+-+Jun+2016&categoryDesc=Weekly&_D%3Aqfh_s_s=+&qfh_s_s=submit

I researched many before I committed to Franklin Covey, but here is my short list of favorites, which I will likely purchase another year:

Day Designer

Orange Circle Studio

Paper Source

And I know this is not what you'd asked, but maybe someone can use Scattered Squirrel's free printable pages - someone recommended it to me - great stuff!

I like the looks of Planner Pad, but I would have to get a large one as it doesn't have a lot of space to write in. I also like to take notes. I like the ability to customize my Franklin Covey planner. 

Plum Paper Planners.... Like Erin Condren only better :)

They can start any month

They're customizable almost endlessly

They're a perfect size to be portable but large enough to write in comfortably

They're sturdy

I could go on...

My 2015-2016 planner just arrived today and I am in heaven over it :)

• Like 3

:iagree: Plum Paper.  I have a regular one for daily activity planning, and a customized family planner that I use for lesson plans.  

I set mine up with the extra six months to save money.  If space in a purse is an issue then you might not want to do that, it does make them thick.

Plum Paper Planners.... Like Erin Condren only better :)

They can start any month

They're customizable almost endlessly

They're a perfect size to be portable but large enough to write in comfortably

They're sturdy

I could go on...

My 2015-2016 planner just arrived today and I am in heaven over it :)

Congratulations! These are so pretty! I agree, they do look much better than the Erin Condren IMHO. The only reason I didn't go with PP is that I needed more space to write, and hours for appointment already included. Otherwise, what a good-looking, customizable planner :)