Menu

Does anyone have their June SAT Subject scores?

Last time they were available at 5am est. Not there yet. Twitter says will be released throughout the day, I thought that was referring to the regular exam which obviously has issues. Starting to worry that they lost dd's exams.

Thank you but still no scores in her account. I keep checking. One page looks like they should be there then when I go to the details, nothing. Her May score is there but no June. Glad your son's scores were there.

My dd had been insisting on seeing her German score before taking her CLEP exam in German which we had booked for today (Empty slot available). She finally agreed to go ahead and take the exam. Received 12 credit hours so really glad to be done.

Still none here. Dh called a couple of hours ago and they are still releasing. If none appear today they will investigate tomorrow. Grrrrr

Lisa, Thanks for the info. I am glad to know they really are appearing throughout the day. Dd took the exams in Europe so logic says we should have been first. Maybe thats why she had her scores at 5 am est in May.

Still none here. Dh called a couple of hours ago and they are still releasing. If none appear today they will investigate tomorrow. Grrrrr

Lisa, Thanks for the info. I am glad to know they really are appearing throughout the day. Dd took the exams in Europe so logic says we should have been first. Maybe thats why she had her scores at 5 am est in May.

Do they release the same way as they do for the AP exam? Last year, we were one of the first to receive scores; this year, will receive them two days in. Do they change the release order?

Just checked for the hundredth time today so I will probably be able to ask when I call tomorrow. Getting ready for bed. Our first experience with Collegeboard was the May SAT subject exams. Now I am wondering if Dd's AP will be a long wait for the score.

Just checked for the hundredth time today so I will probably be able to ask when I call tomorrow. Getting ready for bed. Our first experience with Collegeboard was the May SAT subject exams. Now I am wondering if Dd's AP will be a long wait for the score.

Here is the release schedule for the 2015 AP exams. When you get your scores will depend on your physical location at the time the score release.

Here is the release schedule for the 2015 AP exams. When you get your scores will depend on your physical location at the time the score release.

We appear to be last for the AP. That's fine as long as we know.

Pretty much everything should have been released from the sound of things. Dd's exam have been received but that is all we know. So the big worry is gone. No other explanation. Supposed to go in her account when graded.