Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kinsa

If you are the praying type... (urgent prayer request)

(Don't quote)

My son ran away from home 3 times. I know how hard the wait is. IDK if your ds' girlfriend ran, but if she did, that is a scary thing for everybody, even her. Will continue praying.

Thank you for the update. I was hoping she would have been found by now. I keep hoping she is at a friend's house and that she will soon be located.

(Don't quote).

I won't quote the content of your post, but I wanted to send you a :grouphug:. That must have been so scary!!! :(

Sending more prayers and hugs.  Hopefully she is just with someone (safe) and just exactly where needs to be figured out.

You said police is involved?

Good. They will check if any credit cards have been activated. Too bad they cannot put out an Amber alert.

ETA: Just re-read that she is 16. Amber Alerts can be issued for children under 17. Has it been considered?

She may not have been thinking clearly enough when she left, and that could explain why she didn't bring anything with her. It doesn't sound like she planned anything in advance, which might actually turn out to be a good thing. She may just be hiding someplace while she tries to calm herself down. Does your ds know of a place where she likes to go when she needs to be alone?

Her family must be feeling so helpless right now. I wish she would contact someone. Can the police track the location of her cell phone?