Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kinsa

If you are the praying type... (urgent prayer request)

:grouphug:  Sounds like there is a lot going on. Has there been noticeable improvement after the course of treatment?

I just have all kinds of thoughts here but will keep it to a simple: "Praying."

Praying here, Karen! :grouphug:

I am worried about the girl, but I am also concerned about your son. I hope he isn't feeling guilty for not being able to see her today.

Could she be upset about your ds leaving for the trip, or do you think there is a lot more going on?

I hope she is found very soon and that she is safe. Her family must be frantic. :(

I got goosebumps :(

I just prayed for both families, and especially for one sweet, hurt soul in need of peace.

Praying! Especially for your son - she can make her choices and I hope she is safe, but I worry about his feelings in all of this, too :(.

That's very distressing. Sending peace to the young lady and your son.

Bummer, but thanks for letting us know.  Still sending prayers from here.  How's your son holding up through it all?  How are you doing?

Just now seeing this and sad that there's been no news overnight.

Thoughts and prayers for your ds, his friend, and your families.

:grouphug:

Just some thoughts that you can take or leave as you want.  Your son might need someone to talk with outside of the family.  Right now I know it's all in limbo, but he's bound to be processing many things in his brain and teen brains aren't well known for always processing things well as they aren't developed totally yet and don't have experience to draw from.

When major issues happen at school, in the community, or in the family, our school provides counselors for the kids (teens) to help them through it.  Results with that are FAR better than they were without it.  Talking with family is good too, of course, and all some kids need.  Others open up better outside of their family.  This is NOT an indicator of how good the parents are.  It's a personality difference in the kids.  Talking during an ongoing issue can be as important as after for some of them.

Meanwhile, I'm praying for good news, of course.  I feel for that poor young gal.