Menu

Anyone try the chili dog cleanse?

SparklyUnicorn

:lol: If you guys try it and then want to finish up your fitness and health program by losing weight try my uncles weight loss program.  He ate nothing but a half gallon of ice cream after work every night for a month. He lost thirty pounds in a months time.

Haha...

When they advertise those quacky diet pills on TV DH always says it probably works if you just eat the pills. 

• Like 2

Seriously I might try this.  The article says it's true and they can't post anything on the Internet that isn't true.

I could definitely use "quicker neural pathways", so I would try this diet - only catch is that I am vegetarian, maybe Vegan Chili Dogs?

• Like 3

I could definitely use "quicker neural pathways", so I would try this diet - only catch is that I am vegetarian, maybe Vegan Chili Dogs?

It might not work without the nitrates.

Also, regular hotdogs have important and nutritious additives like hooves and snouts, which your vegan dogs would lack.

You could try it, but I wouldn't count on getting the optimal results the rest of us will be achieving.

• Like 10

Now I want a chili dog.

I won't try the cleanse, but only because I do not believe in cleanse diets. If I did, I'd do the chili dog way!

I don't believe in them either, but I have to admit this one sounds believable to me.  Ok, not really, but it sounds way better than choking down juiced grass. 

• Like 3

Huh...I don't think I'd end up living on the toilet with this cleanse.

Me neither.

I guess it's because our diets already contain a lot of super-foods like chili dogs and Doritos.

I'm not a Red Vines fan, but I'm thinking I can eat blueberry Pop-Tarts if I feel the need for some fruit.

• Like 2

Me neither.

I guess it's because our diets already contain a lot of super-foods like chili dogs and Doritos.

I'm not a Red Vines fan, but I'm thinking I can eat blueberry Pop-Tarts if I feel the need for some fruit.

LOL!  Yes...exactly.  I eat fatty meat already so...

Red Vines make fun straws. 

• Like 1

LOL! Yes...exactly. I eat fatty meat already so...

Red Vines make fun straws.

I eat a lot of fatty meat. I eat a lot of spicy food. I don't eat only that 3x day, 7 days a week. I toss in a vegetable here and there, and generally only eat twice a day.

I think the chili dog cleanse might require a nice stack of reading material. ;)

As far as my family goes - 2 of the 3 practically live in the bathroom already, so...

• Like 3