Menu

4th quarter report - New York

Just a quick question...

When sending in your 4th quarter report for the year what do you include?

My plan was to include the regular report that I have been doing for 9th grade.

A copy of the scores from her CAT test.

A copy of a transcript that includes actual end of year grade. ( Have not yet put this together, not quite sure of format yet)

Also I know some of you mentioned keeping a list of course descriptions for the future but isn't keeping the IHIP enough for this? or do you do a more formal description of the courses for your records.?

Thank you! :hurray:

We have almost made it through our first year of high school at home!!  :hurray:  :hurray:

I always make my 4th quarter report just like quarters 1-3, which for high school just includes a grade for the quarter.  I don't include a transcript with the end of the year grade.  I do keep track of that for my records, but there is no requirement to send that to the district.  I also just include the test score in a cover letter and don't send the actual copy of the score report.  Some districts might want a copy of the actual score report, but I have never been asked for it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you.

The test results only gave us a report I didn't see one particular test score. So I will include a copy of that report.

I also just put satisfactory or above on each quarter report I did not put a grade, Should I put I final grade in the last one or maybe on the end of year assessment which the

the district guidelines say to include.  It says focus on growth and achievements for the year. 

I am just wondering how much detail you all include??

Thank you!

If you have test results you do not need to do a narrative assessment no matter what the district says.

I did put final grades on my fourth quarterly as I know that some state schools ask to see them and I want them to match my transcript.

• Like 3

If you have test results you do not need to do a narrative assessment no matter what the district says.

I did put final grades on my fourth quarterly as I know that some state schools ask to see them and I want them to match my transcript.

Thank you ! Appreciate the info! :)

I always make my 4th quarter report just like quarters 1-3, which for high school just includes a grade for the quarter.  I don't include a transcript with the end of the year grade.  I do keep track of that for my records, but there is no requirement to send that to the district.  I also just include the test score in a cover letter and don't send the actual copy of the score report.  Some districts might want a copy of the actual score report, but I have never been asked for it.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

As a rule of thumb, you don't do anything not specified by law. NY law doesn't specify a transcript, so don't provide one.

• Like 1