Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
VermontMom

Southern Vermont... Anyone out there??

DD, age 8 is hoping to share fun classes and/or field trip days or play dates with the local homeschool community, though in rural So Vermont I'm still searching for them - Anyone Bennington to Rutland, Brattleboro to Manchester / NY line Want to join us?! We hope to start or join any existing groups. We are Jewish but will be so happy to join inclusive-minded faith-based mommas or secular. :))

I never check here anymore because I never see anyone from Vermont. We're not southern though - I'm just outside of Montpelier. How south are you? I was planning on taking DS to Montshire, in Norwich VT some time this fall. We'd be up for meeting up!

I just joined and I'm in Vermont! I'm near Burlington, yet I have been going to Bennington area at least once a month. Plus I've also been visiting libraries for the DOL Passport so I have been traveling to towns I don't always get to often. I have two boys 14 and 8 years of age.

• Like 1