Menu

Hello everyone

It's been a while since I've been here and I wanted to drop by and say hi. Lots of big changes in my life since I was last online. 

I think last time I was on here I was considering going back to school... or maybe I  already had. I left my husband in charge of homeschooling so I could focus on my education and return to work, but that didn't work out well at all. We put the kids in public school because they were getting very behind. Common core math blew my son's mind so he ended up being placed a year behind, but otherwise the kids have done a great job adjusting to school. I'm going to be putting up our books as I get a chance. Have to figure out how to price them; never sure about that part. 

I finished my associates that I started way back in the 90's and am working on a BS. Hopefully next May I will graduate and be on my way to teaching computer classes in a high school. I'm really excited about it. 

• Like 2