Menu

What would your redneck name be?

luuknam

http://www.playbuzz.com/margottouitou10/what-should-your-redneck-name-be

Mistee Amber Dickens

You’re a real pistol, Mistee Amber! You like to play by your own rules! Ain’t nobody gonna tell you what to do, not even your daddy, the Sheriff. You love to take tequila shots after a spin or two on the mechanical bull! You’re the wildest girl in the trailer park with a sense of adventure that can’t be rivaled. Yeeeeeehaw!

I am also Brandy Crystal Rae - You’re sweeter than pecan pie! You have a girl next door personality, and a weakness for bad boys in camouflage. Nothing gets you more excited than the idea of heading down to the county fair for some funnel cake and a ride on the Tilt-O-Whirl. Keep struttin' yer stuff girl, cuz you're the prettiest gal in the whole county!

• Like 3

Brandy Crystal Rae

You’re sweeter than pecan pie! You have a girl next door personality, and a weakness for bad boys in camouflage. Nothing gets you more excited than the idea of heading down to the county fair for some funnel cake and a ride on the Tilt-O-Whirl. Keep struttin' yer stuff girl, cuz you're the prettiest gal in the whole county!

That is funny because my mom's other name choice for me was ...Brandy! :lol:

• Like 2

I'm Bambi Jayne Pickett and I didn't even choose stripper as a profession!

"You’re going places Bambi Jane! Your dreams are as big as your hair and you’re gonna make it out of the trailer park and become a country singer if it’s the last thing you do! You've been saving your nickels and dimes by working long shifts at the Waffle House to earn enough money for a one way ticket to Nashville! You’re one determined lil Lady! Watch out, Carrie Underwood!"

I got this one, too.  Well, maybe Jim is short for Jamie, and Willie is short for Wilhemina?

I decided to use the same choices, switching up the genders, and got the same thing.

One thing I didn't like was not being able to pick bacon. All those dishes looked nasty, so I was FORCED to choose no bacon. What a travesty!

Brandy Chrystal Rae

Me too.

I am the girl next door type, DH is a camo wearing hunter and looks the part of bad boy (although he's too silly to pull it off). I love the county fair and funnel cakes but will skip the tilt-o-whirl.  I haven't "strutted my stuff" in about 15 years but I wasn't too bad at it when I did.  Of course I'm from an area that proudly claims to be 99% hick.

You’re sweeter than pecan pie! You have a girl next door personality, and a weakness for bad boys in camouflage. Nothing gets you more excited than the idea of heading down to the county fair for some funnel cake and a ride on the Tilt-O-Whirl. Keep struttin' yer stuff girl, cuz you're the prettiest gal in the whole county!

DH:  Bobby Braydon Boone 
You love to break the rules and get into trouble. You’ve been known to start a bar fight after one too many shot of Jim Beam. You’ve been kicked out of every Wal-Mart from here to Poughkeepsie. The local sheriff knows you real well cuz he’s locked you up in the slammer more times than you can count! But you don’t ever worry because you’ve got a loyal baby mama who bails you out each and every time.

Me:  Bambi Jayne Pickett
You’re going places Bambi Jane! Your dreams are as big as your hair and you’re gonna make it out of the trailer park and become a country singer if it’s the last thing you do! You've been saving your nickels and dimes by working long shifts at the Waffle House to earn enough money for a one way ticket to Nashville! You’re one determined lil Lady! Watch out, Carrie Underwood!

Pretty sure my husband did not appreciate my deep hick accent coming out as I read the selections. haha

• Like 1

http://www.playbuzz.com/margottouitou10/what-should-your-redneck-name-be

Mistee Amber Dickens

You’re a real pistol, Mistee Amber! You like to play by your own rules! Ain’t nobody gonna tell you what to do, not even your daddy, the Sheriff. You love to take tequila shots after a spin or two on the mechanical bull! You’re the wildest girl in the trailer park with a sense of adventure that can’t be rivaled. Yeeeeeehaw!

Me too! :party:

I *think* I grew up kind of redneckish.

If my brother had been a girl, my parents would have named him Misty Dawn.  I said later that it sounded like a weather report. :huh:

I was skimming through one of the "You Know You're a Redneck" books one day while I was in the bookstore in college.  One of the things was "...if your Thanksgiving dinner is not complete without a bottle of ketchup."  Guess what my cousin asked for when we had Thanksgiving at Grandma's that year.  Yep.

And I grew up going to multiple carnivals every year; funnel cake is one of my favorite foods ever!  My dh made me gluten-free funnel cake for my birthday last year because I hadn't had funnel cake in so long.  Yum! :hurray:

• Like 3

Somehow I feel like "What would your gangster name be?" 

"Shawneysha"

would not go over well.

But rednecks, let's make fun of them, it's PC, hahahaha

although honestly, I'm fine with making fun of everyone

Actually, I was contemplating on commenting on the BU thread (when poppy said something about some GOP guy saying black people have new weird names and aren't integrating), and was looking up redneck names, and then ended up deciding against saying anything about that on the BU thread. I think naming your kid Joe-Bob or some such as their legal first name is probably going to be about as unhelpful on a professional job application as naming your kid Shawneysha.

Anyhow, my truck driving instructor was proud to call himself a redneck, and truck driving school was the most fun I've ever had in any school.

Somehow I feel like "What would your gangster name be?" 

"Shawneysha"

would not go over well.

Well, actually

http://www.playbuzz.com/sambrick10/what-is-your-gangsta-name

This one doesn't have M/F options, or maybe gangsta names are unisex???, so I got

Gun Doggy (beeped out) Grabba -- gotta keep the hive PG

I think playbuzz is egalitarian in their offensiveness.

• Like 1

I feel so cheap and common.

I'm yet another Brandy Chrystal Rae.

Me, too. I'm thinkin' there's somethin' 'bout home-teachin' that comes out in a propensity to be Brandy Crystal Rae! Truthefully, though, I know my family tree doesn't grow far from the orchard of trailor people. I'm just happy to report I have all my teeth and they are predominantly white.

• Like 1

Me, too. I'm thinkin' there's somethin' 'bout home-teachin' that comes out in a propensity to be Brandy Crystal Rae! Truthefully, though, I know my family tree doesn't grow far from the orchard of trailor people. I'm just happy to report I have all my teeth and they are predominantly white.

And funnel cake - it's a Good Thing. :)

• Like 1

What the...?!!! I'm Dustin Jayce Dickens. I picked female, so which answer did I choose that makes me 'the kind of guy ladies love to bring home to meet their Ma and Pa'?!! :)

Me, too. I took it twice, same result.