Menu

NOOOOOO!

Halcyon

They're on one of her many blogs.

Found them.

http://blessedlittlehomestead.blogspot.com/2014/03/a-beautiful-chunky-baby.html?m=1

No warning needed really. You know what you're in for. ;)

Well... that was interesting. I have attended a lot of births - I was a birth assistant for a while - so the actual pictures don't bug me that much. What bugs me is first that no one thought to take the poop off the baby... duh. When I was in labor, not delivery but pushing, some poop came out. It happens. But my midwife cleaned it up. She even said 'let's keep the poop off the baby'. Who takes that picture and doesn't lean over with a small kleenex and just remove it from the baby. UGH. And 2nd - who posts this stuff on line?!?!?!?! Like Butter said, it's fine if you want those photos. I had home births (well 2 of 3 were) and we have photos but none like that. Sometimes I actually wish I did. But I would never in a billion years share them with anyone let alone the whole world via the Internet. Just because something is natural and normal doesn't mean it needs to be seen by everyone.

• Like 6

Where are the extended family? (perhaps I missed it in the thread somewhere) I'd think there would be an auntie, Grandma, someone somewhere for these kids. Even if they couldn't take them at all, a familiar face would be helpful.

Other than the oldest brother, I've not heard mention of any extended family.

• Like 2

YES! I'm thinking Nicole is seriously just not bothered by poop to a weird degree. To the point of not noticing it. Animal feces everywhere, kids pooping in buckets. She literally just doesn't mind living in and around poop. This isn't some weird quirk or something. It's disgusting and dangerous.

Can you imagine what the foster parents are having to deal with right now? I bet it's bad.

• Like 4

Where are the extended family? (perhaps I missed it in the thread somewhere) I'd think there would be an auntie, Grandma, someone somewhere for these kids. Even if they couldn't take them at all, a familiar face would be helpful.

Other than the oldest brother, I've not heard mention of any extended family.

Jo-ann Fiscus sometimes posts on the fb page. I believe that is Nicole's mom. Nicole is ignoring her.

• Like 1

The Internet can be a scary place. I recently opened the link to JimBob Duggar dry humping Michele while playing mini-golf. These threads are going to make me order brain bleach by the truck load

send some brain bleach my way. :ack2:

while I had wondered what all the fuss was about with the mini-golf game (but I also figured I didn't want to know. so I didn't ask.), some warning would have been appreciated!  :angry:

just . . . gross.  In front of their DAUGHTER??? (and her boyfriend - in a public place???)   eewww.

• Like 6

while I had wondered what all the fuss was about with the mini-golf game (but I also figured I didn't want to know. so I didn't ask.), some warning would have been appreciated!  :angry:

just . . . gross.  In front of their DAUGHTER??? (and her boyfriend - in a public place???)   eewww.

Yeah. And nosey little me had to google it and find a video.  :huh:

• Like 3

It was vile. I think there was no warning because how do you warn someone about that. Who would ever believe that mini-golf could be vulgar?

• Like 3

Hey at least they were clothed and it was simulated — I'm guessing those poor Naugler kids have seen & heard a lot more than that ...  :ack2: 

• Like 3

Hey at least they were clothed and it was simulated — I'm guessing those poor Naugler kids have seen & heard a lot more than that ...  :ack2:

:ack2:

I tried to post more 'barf' emoticons but the forum won't let me. I guess they never anticipated that we would discuss so many gross things.

• Like 3

while I had wondered what all the fuss was about with the mini-golf game (but I also figured I didn't want to know. so I didn't ask.), some warning would have been appreciated! :angry:

just . . . gross. In front of their DAUGHTER??? (and her boyfriend - in a public place???) eewww.

I think it must be their version of being "sex positive" :D

(I have resisted the temptation to actually watch the video; I know I won't be able to unsee it if I do.)

• Like 2

I haven't clicked on any picture/video links for this thread or the Dugger thread. I'm sure if I watch/see I will have night mares. Lord knows I have enough issues sleeping. Besides I'm sure there isn't enough brain bleach to go around and I need my brain cells for math and A&P.

• Like 4

Question for the foster families... do you get any guidance on how to handle issues like the kids who are acting like POWs or elementary school kids who don't use the toilet? It's one thing to have an older child with physical issues causing bathroom problems or a need to wear diapers. But perfectly healthy kids who just poop and pee wherever they want, is that common enough to know how to handle that?

Yeah, to be clear, I'm not clutching my pearls at birth pictures in general. But it seems like there would have been plenty of pictures there without the poop ones, pictures that showed much more than we really needed to see of Nicole. I am a pretty private person and no pictures of me giving birth exist and I have no regrets on that. I figure there's plenty you want to remember about giving birth, but there's things you might want to forget about giving birth. ;) I've seen powerful and beautiful birth pictures. So while I would personally never choose to post pictures of myself giving birth online, I'm not generally opposed to the idea. Nicole's pictures were just... yikes...

• Like 2

I can't imagine. These kids have had no rules, no structure, no discipline, not even the requirement to go to the bathroom in a toilet. 

... or use toilet paper. Apparently they used to use rags, which they would throw in a bucket and eventually take to the laundromat with their other laundry (ewwww). You'd need a LOT of rags for 12 people every day, and judging by how dirty their clothes and bedding were, I'm guessing they weren't spending an hour a day at the laundromat, so they may have just given up on the whole idea of wiping. Several people have said that the kids "smelled like pee" and "smelled terrible," which may be a function of just squatting wherever they were (including the kitchen & living room floors, according to one report) and then moving on.

:ack2:  :ack2:  :ack2:  :ack2:  :ack2:

• Like 6

This just keeps going further downhill. :huh:

I wonder if the foster families are worried about their own safety. I mean if Nicole is this wacky, what's to keep her and her DH from trying to find the kids and kidnap them back. It wouldn't be too hard to ask the kids, in a visit, where they were staying.

Yeah, to be clear, I'm not clutching my pearls at birth pictures in general. But it seems like there would have been plenty of pictures there without the poop ones, pictures that showed much more than we really needed to see of Nicole. I am a pretty private person and no pictures of me giving birth exist and I have no regrets on that. I figure there's plenty you want to remember about giving birth, but there's things you might want to forget about giving birth. ;) I've seen powerful and beautiful birth pictures. So while I would personally never choose to post pictures of myself giving birth online, I'm not generally opposed to the idea. Nicole's pictures were just... yikes...

Yeah. I actually do have a photo of my son, with just his head out. But there is no poop. Clean body parts, whatever, I'm no prude. But I only have shown people the one taken from the side, nothing full on. And even if I did want to show full nudity, I am NEVER sharing photos of my poop. Not for any reason. 

And FYI, this is just ONE reason to have a birth attendant or 5. Someone has to be in charge of catching and removing the poop! My very good girlfriend who I will forever be indebted to did this for me while the midwife was catching the baby. 

(gotta say though, the photo I have, is really cool. I'm on hands and knees like Nicole, but the photo is from the side, so you see a lot less, but still see the head)

• Like 6

She's been trying to sell the goats since long before the CPS investigation.

I think there's a good chance they'll go into hiding before the baby's born, but no chance they'll keep it because they can't seem to stay off facebook.

• Like 4

I think there's a good chance they'll go into hiding before the baby's born, but no chance they'll keep it because they can't seem to stay off facebook.

considering the amount of muck on the goats - I can't imagine anyone would have wanted to buy them.  (and take into account her delusions - probably wanted more than they're worth.)  and now with all the bad PR she's gotten, I think people would be even less inclined.  I wonder if animal control could seize them for animal abuse?  they certainly weren't treating them any better than the kids.

• Like 1

This really is the crux of the problem for them trying to sell their persecution story. They have no boundaries. A few carefully chosen photos and a couple of 'I'm lost without my children' laments would have really keep the image alive. But she just can't keep her mouth or her FB page shut. So people aren't buying anymore. A PR campaign wouldn't fool CPS but it would have keep the scam going. 

• Like 1

Ah, my mistake. I haven't read back on the facebook page. :)

I really should do homework instead of continuing to read about these people. Nicole's former employer is posting on the opposing page now. It is under the post with the grooming logo posted.

Can you post the opposing page link again? I can't find it. Yes, I am embarrassed to be asking.

• Like 1

I really should do homework instead of continuing to read about these people. Nicole's former employer is posting on the opposing page now. It is under the post with the grooming logo posted.

I think she took it down. Someone else who saw it last night was looking for it today and thought it had been deleted. Do you remember what it said? I wonder if anyone screen capped it somewhere.

• Like 1

Something told me to screenshot that bad boy. Anywho, the person was Patricia Prince Pandoff. The next part will be a jumble of info that I remember, and not in any particular order. That's my disclaimer.

She heard that Nicole had been badmouthing her business to promote her own, and wishes she could talk to those people. Nicole needs to tell her husband not to come to the store to talk to her anymore. He is not welcome there. She had considered giving Nicole a two week notice the week prior to the firing; other people were telling her to let Nicole then and there. She had wanted to give Nicole time to find another job since she was pregnant. A correspondence that was her last communication with Nicole was typed up in a post- She was too heavy-handed with the animals and was warned several times. She was warned not to bring [name] to the store but she did, and caused [another name I've forgotten] to be bit. that was the last straw. I'm assuming both [names] were dogs. Some of the things I've already written may have actually been in that letter. Fuzzy memory.

• Like 5

I have read all the pages and not posted, but I just had to after today.  My family & I went to a Civil War re-enactment today and I met a "sovereign-citizen" person.  Honestly, while reading this thread I thought it was not a real thing.  Just people acting crazy on the internet (as people do) but here was this man loudly proclaiming that the South was right, and that a federal government is actually illegal.  That the government now is so much worse than it was during the Civil War.  That we were all enslaved by the government because we had been tricked into slavery by our electronic devices.  He started talking about the government illegally demanding "tribute money" for property that is owned by individuals (property taxes.)  The government demands "tribute money" on an individual's skills before he can ply his trade (licenses?)  And the government demanding "tribute money" for the right to travel.  It was nuts. 

I was so glad that I was merely saving my family's seats while Dh took them into the general store.  My kids would have asked questions and then he would have never moved on.

Amber in SJ

• Like 6

I have read all the pages and not posted, but I just had to after today. My family & I went to a Civil War re-enactment today and I met a "sovereign-citizen" person. Honestly, while reading this thread I thought it was not a real thing. Just people acting crazy on the internet (as people do) but here was this man loudly proclaiming that the South was right, and that a federal government is actually illegal. That the government now is so much worse than it was during the Civil War. That we were all enslaved by the government because we had been tricked into slavery by our electronic devices. He started talking about the government illegally demanding "tribute money" for property that is owned by individuals (property taxes.) The government demands "tribute money" on an individual's skills before he can ply his trade (licenses?) And the government demanding "tribute money" for the right to travel. It was nuts.

I was so glad that I was merely saving my family's seats while Dh took them into the general store. My kids would have asked questions and then he would have never moved on.

Amber in SJ

Wow

I have read all the pages and not posted, but I just had to after today.  My family & I went to a Civil War re-enactment today and I met a "sovereign-citizen" person.  

Were you in Felton? I think that was this weekend. We wanted to go but I was too tired. 

There is nothing on FB about them spending the weekend with their children.

All sad, no matter.

Some of the vids of the kids are so charming. Mother seems to really love and enjoy them.

I don't know what love means in this context. She is affectionate.

Some of the cruelest abusers can be affectionate at times.

If people rent to this family without his having gone to a treatment facility, I'll be amazed. I've been continually employed, zero criminal history, plus never rented without strong (gainfully employed, upstanding) local references and a superb credit check and even I don't get the places I always want. Last time I tried to rent alone, I had no pets, two kids, and I had to fill out like 8 forms.

To me, reading all the blog posts, it sounds like they are all being abused by the dad. Like he's on drugs or is "naturally" mentally ill. He is forcing them to serve his ego of a survivalist, but actually can't do anything. She is unable to realize that because to do so would involve admitting that she gave up her dreams in order to be abused and watch her kids be abused. She is not there yet. I believe that she may be sane and be able to recover, but she needs to get away from him.

I doubt that he will be able to recover without first losing anything.

That's my armchair diagnosis.

• Like 6

In Michigan, weird as this is, they are legal adults at 18 but can be kept "in care" or "under supervision" until 19. There are so many incongruencies in the law - join the military and we'll give you an AK -47 so you can die for your country at 18 but you can't buy a beer until 21 - that it is an adventure in fruit loopiness to try to keep it all straight.

I'm guessing it's because you can still be in high school when you turn 18 and they want to cover that entire year so nobody ages out halfway through their senior year.

• Like 6

I'm guessing it's because you can still be in high school when you turn 18 and they want to cover that entire year so nobody ages out halfway through their senior year.

That is the case here in WA.

They won't have anyone aging out before a high school ends.

In Michigan, weird as this is, they are legal adults at 18 but can be kept "in care" or "under supervision" until 19. There are so many incongruencies in the law - join the military and we'll give you an AK -47 so you can die for your country at 18 but you can't buy a beer until 21 - that it is an adventure in fruit loopiness to try to keep it all straight.

17. You can join the military at 17. And in some states marry at 14.

• Like 1

Sure, it happens, but she doesn't need to publicly post close-up photos of her naked @ss in the air with a half-born baby hanging out of her with her big ol' turd stuck on him! Who does that??? :ack2:

I'm admittedly deliriously tired right now, but this made me LOL so hard.

This family is really bringing the class level of TWTM forums down a few pegs.

• Like 4

17. You can join the military at 17. And in some states marry at 14.

Here though, you have to have parental consent at 17 so as an independent agent to do so, you have to be 18.

There are way too many double standards for late teens and young adults legally speaking.

Here though, you have to have parental consent at 17 so as an independent agent to do so, you have to be 18.

There are way too many double standards for late teens and young adults legally speaking.

Well, yes, you have to have parental consent. The point is it's allowed at all.