Menu

I am looking for live online classes over the summer and fall. and FYI Mr G. brought back German

OK live summer academic classes probably don't exist, but I am hopeful. I need live classes to get my teen moving.  At your own pace courses aren't working for us at this time. I need peer pressure to get the work done. I am looking for physics and precalculus that starts now or ASAP.  The physics could be a fun summer class, but it needs to be true high school rigor for my STEM child.   Any ideas?

On another note, in my search, I noticed that Mr. G will be teaching German again this fall through currclick.com!

Also, Concordia Villages in Minnesota offers residential immersion foreign language camps during the summer.  4 week programs are the equivalent of a year of high school foreign language if optional written work is included.  I know someone whose daughter attended their French program because at the end of first year French she was already struggling, and tested into honors French 3 when she returned.  It's the real deal.

Free webinar on BW's on-line classes: Want to know more about Bridgeway Academy's live, on-line, interactive classes? My kids have taken several: Architecture with Brick Building, Marine Bio, Chem Lab, Computer, Myths and Legends and they have all been excellent!

Join us on Thursday, May 14th for a free Online Learning Lab Demonstration. 
Bring your LEGOs and explore the principles of architecture in this fun and
interactive webinar.
By attending this webinar you will have VIP access and back stage pass to all of our summer classes including: Exploring Fantasy Literature and Composition, Magic Tree House: Ancient China, Exploring Art and many more!
Stay until the end and enter to win an iPad Mini!
Bring the whole family to check out our FREE online demo class for
Architecture with Brick Building!

Date: Thursday, May 14th
Time: 7:00pm ET 
Register for FREE here:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist…/6993444074303035905

Guest inphynity

OK live summer academic classes probably don't exist, but I am hopeful. I need live classes to get my teen moving.  At your own pace courses aren't working for us at this time. I need peer pressure to get the work done. I am looking for physics and precalculus that starts now or ASAP.  The physics could be a fun summer class, but it needs to be true high school rigor for my STEM child.   Any ideas?

On another note, in my search, I noticed that Mr. G will be teaching German again this fall through currclick.com!

www.inphynity.com offers summer physics courses that have a mix of live online video based lessons and problem solving as well as non-live content.  It is a rigorous high school course -- in fact many of the students are targeting the international physics olympiad.  Whether it is appropriate for the student depends on the student's math background.  A very good grasp of Algebra, trigonometry and the ability to graph various functions are the minimum pre-requisities.  Knowledge of calculus is desirable, but not mandatory.