Menu

Shout out to Pandia Press

robsiew

I just want to tell you about a great customer service moment I had with Pandia Press (History Odyssey).  I used a couple levels a few years ago with my oldest.  Now I'm going back and want to use them with my younger 2 boys.  I bought digital copies, however I forgot I had one of them and ordered it AGAIN!  Arrrrgggg.... realizing my mistake when I started to download, I contacted them and asked if there was any way they could look up my info, prove I already purchased it and instead apply my money toward a different download.  They did just that AND told me to keep the new download because it had been updated since I bought it.  I then asked them if the other ebook I had was updated and indeed it had been and they sent me that update as well.

I really appreciate them working with me, helping me out... it was my mistake all the way!  Just thought I'd let you know this is a great company and if you're looking for a history curriculum that uses WTM methods, and is all nicely laid out for you (and your child) check this out!  Their timeline is gorgeous too!

• Like 15

So glad to hear that - we're trying out 2 different levels of RSO next year.  I LOVE that they have e-books of the student pages so my DD with dysgraphia can type up her responses rather than fill them out by hand.

• Like 1

Yes, their service is awesome! When they had their 40% off sale at Black Friday, I ordered two history e-books, but no sooner had I hit "order" than I realized I had forgotten to put in the code for the 40% discount, and since it was an e-book order, there was no way to cancel it. Totally my fault, but I emailed them and asked if there was any way they could apply the discount anyway; they were SO nice and credited back to my credit card. Their products have been great too, so much good stuff in them. I've really loved how they've taught note-taking and digging into history to my kids. We will use them again for the third year next year.

• Like 2

Yes, their service is awesome! When they had their 40% off sale at Black Friday, I ordered two history e-books, but no sooner had I hit "order" than I realized I had forgotten to put in the code for the 40% discount, and since it was an e-book order, there was no way to cancel it. Totally my fault, but I emailed them and asked if there was any way they could apply the discount anyway; they were SO nice and credited back to my credit card. Their products have been great too, so much good stuff in them. I've really loved how they've taught note-taking and digging into history to my kids. We will use them again for the third year next year.

Do they always do a Black Friday sale? I may need to remember that for next year.

Another big thumbs up for Pandia Press' customer service. They just replaced all of the digital files I'd bought from them after I lost them all thanks to my hard drive biting the dust. (No backup, I fail so hard!) They were able to look up my account and find all of my orders, many of which I didn't have receipts for anymore, dating all the way back to my first purchase back in 2011. They really made my day!

• Like 2

Do they always do a Black Friday sale? I may need to remember that for next year.

Hmm, they've done it the last two Black Fridays, so I suppose they do it every year. It's been 40% off then, but they also have done 25 or 30 in September and March, and at least once they did a random snow day sale in January or February.

• Like 1