Menu

testing for dys qualifying *updated qualifying info in post 96*

4ofus

Arcadia, is section G the homeschool or not yet high school section?

It is the one on citizenship. My kid is both a permanent resident here and a citizen of another country. I just couldn't think of any permanent resident that does not have a citizenship of another country.

We'll use CTY's ACT registration form though as that is only a page long and not a scantron. Hubby and I had scantron issues as school kids a long time ago. We had to make sure the bubbles are colored dark enough to be detected by the machine. My teachers had to help me with that because I couldn't color dark enough for the machine to read, hand scoring would probably have been faster than my nice teachers darkening and re-feeding the answer sheet into the machine.

ETA:

My oldest had to color bubbles for his state tests in 2nd and 3rd so hopefully he doesn't have the same issues we had.  He did miss a bubble in 2nd grade and the invigilator gave it back to him to fill it out. He was the first one done in the test room.

• 1 month later...