Menu

Worst spring break ever.

Plateau Mama

He can't really do regular clothes yet because he's having issues in the bathroom and needs quick access if you get my drift.

I do have his favorite fleece PJ bottoms for when he's ready.

As for the tube. I wasn't there when it was put in but Dh was and said it wasn't fun. And I was there when they had to adjust it. Not fun. Not fun at all. Son is terrified at the thought of it having to come back out.

It wasn't so bad coming out. But I wouldn't have wanted one to be put back in after they took it out! They left mine in place until they were sure I could handle food.

DH and I were talking and we seem to remember it took my gut about five or six days to come around after a complication with the C-section.

So sorry y'all are having such a rough time! For sure, worst spring break ever.

For walking can they give him a second hospital gown to wear backwards like a jacket?

I brought his robe from home. He's definitly covered. He will feel better if he wasn't wearing a dress. I will see today if he wants to wears pajamas ( if they will let him).

I am off to the grocery store to get food for the other kids. My husband was so kind to wake me up early when they got up.

• Like 1

I brought his robe from home. He's definitly covered. He will feel better if he wasn't wearing a dress. I will see today if he wants to wears pajamas ( if they will let him).

I am off to the grocery store to get food for the other kids. My husband was so kind to wake me up early when they got up.

Ah, got it. I assumed it was a lack of coverage thing.

More (hugs) as you deal with all of this!!

I am SO SORRY!  We've been feeling sorry for ourselves around here because DD has the really bad virus and has a state science competition next week she has been unable to study for.  You're leaving us in the dust as far as a bad spring break though!

:grouphug:

Today is day 4.

He can sit up. We are trying to get him to walk but he doesn't like it. I think it's more embarrassment having to wear the gown etc than pain. Daddy is on duty tonight so I can spend time with the other kids and get a good night sleep. Hopefully he can get him up more.

If you haven't already, run and buy him a men's bathrobe.

Poor guy!!!! And poor mom and dad.

If you haven't already, run and buy him a men's bathrobe.

Poor guy!!!! And poor mom and dad.

He has a robe.

Yesterday we were able to go to the lounge and play a board game. He had fun with that. This morning he said he slept well for the first time. Yea!

Today we are going to try liquids. His tube was clamped all night and no issues. Crossing fingers!

• Like 2