Menu

What is "freezer paper?" Trying to make Baymax transfer to tee

Alicia64

Let's get this out of the way: I'm not crafty.

If you think this will be too hard, just say. No offense taken.

But I'd like to buy those $3 tee shirts at Michael's and transfer a Baymax onto it. I don't know where to access a Baymax transfer, though, and found a homemade one on Pinterest.

I love Pinterest as much as anyone, but sometimes their projects don't fly (no pun intended).

Any ideas?

Alley

Freezer paper is a coated paper.  You can find it in the same aisle as foil and plastic wrap.

Ebay has printed iron-on transfers of all the Big Hero 6 characters, though.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Big-hero-6-Hiro-Fred-Baymax-T-shirt-Iron-on-Transfer-8x9-5x6-3x3-light-fabric-/291394096519

Thank you!!!

The problem w/ Ebay is that I don't have time -- their bday is on Friday. (We've had a lot going on and I let the bday get away from me.)

Thanks for telling me where to find freezer paper!

Alley

• Like 1

My local grocery store and local Walmart both carry these printable iron-on transfer sheets (In case the Freezer paper thing doesn't work out).  You print the image on your printer and iron it onto the t-shirt

I would be surprised if MIchael's didn't carry them as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Avery-T-shirt-Transfers-Printers-08938/dp/B0006HV2ZE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1428515810&sr=8-2&keywords=Avery+Iron-on+Transfer+-+5+per+pack