Menu

Help! Does anyone have Everyday Math teacher lesson guide for grade 2?

LisaD

Hi. We just moved from CA to AK and are using EM grade 1. Due to the upheaval of selling/buying a house, hotel living, transporting our household, vehicles, kids and pet and unpacking, we have taken a long break from school. I am now sitting down to plan and prioritize school for the next couple months so that we can be ready for fall.

I know, from teaching math in public school as well as my experience with EM that there is repetition (of the previous year) in the first part of the new year. Does anyone have the TE for EM grade 2? Could you take pics of the TOC for me to see what areas I can condense this year based on my child's ability? We aren't really in a financial position to buy next year's curriculum yet, so I'm trying to be creative.

Thank you sooo much if you can be of help!

Lisa

Have you checked the local library?

My library has TERC Investigations manuals for grades K-6. I've never sat down and read them, but keep meaning too. If no one else replies, I'll try and get a hold of them and scan you the TOC within the next several days.

The Official Website of Everyday Math has a lot of info, it should be better than just the TOC if you are looking for topics to cover.

I did a quick search and realized that Everyday Math is NOT TERC Investigations so I won't be able to give you a scan of it, but you should still check your local library and if there is a university near you, then you should probably check their library as well. The universities in our area tend to have a copy of the districts current math curriculum on hand, I'm guessing for the math ed majors.