Menu

Printed Diploma...what's cheaper than ordering from HSLDA?

ThelmaLou

I suspect the only way to do this less expensively would be to print something yourself. If it were me, I would head to the local office or craft supply store and use a coupon to buy a small pack (or just a few sheets, if possible) of a nice paper with a certificate-style border and print on that.

Something like one of these: http://www.officedepot.com/a/browse/certificates/N=5+533808/

• Like 1

I ordered today from homeschooldiplomas.com.  I got a 1/2 personalized one and it was $34.  They have a "standard" one for $30.

I ordered the one for mine who graduated 2 years ago from them as well and was happy with it.

We've ordered diplomas for both of our kids from www.homeschooldiploma.com and been please with the quality and service. However, even their most basic diploma is $30 (before shipping), which isn't much less than what the OP had found.

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone! I think I'll go the route of buying a pack of fancy paper and printing it up myself. I have the one I ordered from HSLDA last year for my oldest son, and there's literally nothing on there I couldn't print myself exactly the same if I just have some nice paper. They do include a gold star/sticker with a blue ribbon that you cut in half and adhere to the diploma. The star has a verse printed on it. I could easily buy something like this at Hobby Lobby, though. I appreciate all the help and links!

Lisa

• Like 1