Menu

Flurries......really?

Snickerdoodle

My weather forecast shows snowflakes for tomorrow. We had some on Thursday or w/e... maybe an inch. Those melted, but we still have snow in the backyard and front yard from the winter, although the grass is starting to win. I now want the grass to be dry enough to let the kids play on it without it turning into a mud pit in 5 seconds. I'm afraid that may take another month. :(

When does spring start settling in your area? I live in the south, but my mom always said that March came in like a lion and out like a lamb. I don't remember what happened last year, but this year it seems to be going that way. We're having warm days which we're really enjoying. Although today is rainy with a chance of thunderstorms. I don't mind rain though. I'd rather have rain than snow. I hope it stops snowing for you, and let spring creep in!

yup. Wintery mix today, maybe snow tomorrow.  The fact that it is flurries, and not 2 feet, is the 'lamb' part, lol.

Around here the traditional frost free date is memorial day weekend. That is when everyone puts in their gardens etc.  However, what with the new weather, sometimes we have had temps in the 80s in May and sometimes we have a cold wet summer that never feels like summer.

it's still march.

we had no snow this winter, and the mts had very little.  it was only a few years ago the mts had more snow on memorial day than in January . . . . the ski areas were open july 4th weekend . . . .

• Like 1