Menu

Plans for next school year?

Does anyone have a good suggestion for something DS could do that has a 7th grade label on it? Like over the summer? I realize that may sound odd. DS is intellectually pretty ahead of grade level in many ways but he is working behind grade level in math (catching up though) and his Language Arts material is levels not grade levels. He wants something that he can do that SAYS it is at a higher grade level. I think he needs a self-esteem boost. He KNOWS he is smart, but he feels like maybe he really isn't. I'm just trying to find something we could add to the mix that gives him a boost. I am not a big textbook fan, but I guess I could look at textbooks. He loves Ancient History. Any suggestions there?

• Like 1

One year we did the Super Charged Science e-camp.  I seem to remember that her website will sort experiments by grades.  The owner, Aurora, is fine with a mom inviting neighborhood kids to join in on her experiments, so you would only need to pay for one summer e-camp membership and then as many kids as show up, show up.  There's lots of discussion that happens while building.  Your DS might choose activities that are tied to a historical era he loves. 

How about if I ship my boys to you for the summer?  DS10 and DS11 will talk so much and so intensely that your DS will be begging for peace, quiet, and stillness.  In return, I'll prep both of our school years so that we have open and go color coordinated file folders for each kid, each week of the year..  :laugh:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You've got a deal!   :)

Of course, I will probably end up sending DH to the funny farm, but the break might do him some good. :laugh:   

• Like 1

Does anyone have a good suggestion for something DS could do that has a 7th grade label on it? Like over the summer? I realize that may sound odd. DS is intellectually pretty ahead of grade level in many ways but he is working behind grade level in math (catching up though) and his Language Arts material is levels not grade levels. He wants something that he can do that SAYS it is at a higher grade level. I think he needs a self-esteem boost. He KNOWS he is smart, but he feels like maybe he really isn't. I'm just trying to find something we could add to the mix that gives him a boost. I am not a big textbook fan, but I guess I could look at textbooks. He loves Ancient History. Any suggestions there?

So you are going to formally teach or do you want resources that may be included in daily living type things?

I have a ton of Ancients materials, so it may be easier if I take a picture and send that to you.

• Like 1

So you are going to formally teach or do you want resources that may be included in daily living type things?

I have a ton of Ancients materials, so it may be easier if I take a picture and send that to you.

That's so nice of you to offer.  I guess I would be willing either to formally teach something or let him run with it and I just facilitate.  What might you be able to photocopy?  And I absolutely don't want you to go out of your way.

O.k. DS and I talked and we have something that seems to solve some problems for next year.  He has signed up for the Landry Academy Ancient History with Percy Jackson class (we had some generics to use up that we had purchased last year).  It is Middle School level in an area he is very strong so he is excited and should be able to operate fairly independently.

He will still do the Middle Ages with DD and I in the Fall as well.  

DS is pumped.  Having lots of history just makes this kid glow.  :)

He is still hoping for some sort of history fun thing over the summer, preferably with other kids, like maybe a club or something but I have never been able to generate any interest.  If we temporarily relocate to San Antonio for the summer I will look there, see if maybe there is a class or something....  

• Like 1

Looks like the plan for DS for 6th grade next year will be as follows:

Language Arts:  Barton Reading and Spelling along with LiPS techniques or High Noon (depends on how the summer goes)

IEW SWI-B

Fix-It Grammar Book 2 (if we get through book 1 during Spring/Summer)

[Reading will be through his history and science classes for anything assigned beyond Barton or High Noon]

History:  Landry Academy's class on Ancient History tied to the Percy Jackson books

Veritas Press Middle Ages through Reformation Self-Paced (will be including outside resources for this, including books                   on his Kindle)

Big History Project as he has time and interest

Math:  CLE 500/600 (he was behind in math because I'm an idiot and dragged him through whatever DD was doing but is                        rapidly catching up and breezing through Level 400 with few issues.  I anticipate he will be in 500 by Fall and 600 by                    February 2016.  He can take the summer to get through the remainder of 600 and be on grade level by 7th grade).

Supplement with word problems from Math In Focus, plus some lessons from Beast Academy

Typing:  Touch-Type Read and Spell

Science: Continue taking upper elementary/middle school geared Engineering courses through a local company

Either tag along with DD in whatever science we end up going with for her 9th grade year (Biology or Integrated                           Chemistry and Physics) or maybe do something on his own.  Waffling at the moment. I would prefer they did                                 something together since nearly everything is separate and it makes it harder to get things done, but we'll see.  Since                   DS is a lover of history I intend to incorporate history with science, just to keep him happy, not in a formalized way.

P.E.:          Swim Team if he gets on

Basketball through a local homeschool group if they still offer it next year

?

I'm sure I am missing something...

• Like 2

DD wants a bit more exposure to additional types of Literature, since she wants to improve her writing skills but we both feel she needs more exposure to written works..   She also wants something that she can do and check off.  She needs a clear cut schedule of do this then do that while still giving her some flexibility.  I thought maybe a textbook/workbook (she likes workbooks) where she could see she was progressing but we could work through fall, spring and summer to give her more time and let her choose how many times  a week she wants to tackle lessons.  

I was looking at the AGS World Literature Text book and wondered if anyone might give some feedback.  The sample is below.  She likes writing stories but has not had the exposure to literature that I had at her age.  Reading skills have dramatically improved but background knowledge still needs a lot of work.  Writing skills are also improving but it is obvious that all those years of being way behind in reading have hindered her.  I did not scaffold enough or do enough read alouds when she was still in school since the school was really pushing independent reading.  My bad.  Now she wants to catch up.  Anyway, if someone has time to skim the sample and maybe tell me what you think?  It would be for 9th grade, this next year.

http://www.wiesereducational.com/preview/world-literature-textbook-mm8351wb.htm

We will be continuing on from wherever we are as "do the next thing."

In answer to someone's question I saw, I first saw Writing Strands mentioned in my edition of WTM, I believe.   Ellie recommends it every time she posts on a thread about writing programs.

My son hated it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We're continuing on with the next level for history, science and math. Dropping Latin for the time being and doing Greek and Latin roots for vocabulary. I'm going to use the IEW U.S. history vol 1 and modify as needed with visuals. We'll try IEW Fix-it grammar book 1. We'll continue WWE2 for learning to summarize. I'm reading Michelle Garcia Winner's Thinking About You Thinking About Me now and trying to get ds into a social group somewhere. I'll spend some time every week discussing the ideas with him, but he needs an opportunity to practice! Trying to persuade him to take swim or gym or martial arts. Anything to get him moving more. :)

• Like 1

We're continuing on with the next level for history, science and math. Dropping Latin for the time being and doing Greek and Latin roots for vocabulary. I'm going to use the IEW U.S. history vol 1 and modify as needed with visuals. We'll try IEW Fix-it grammar book 1. We'll continue WWE2 for learning to summarize. I'm reading Michelle Garcia Winner's Thinking About You Thinking About Me now and trying to get ds into a social group somewhere. I'll spend some time every week discussing the ideas with him, but he needs an opportunity to practice! Trying to persuade him to take swim or gym or martial arts. Anything to get him moving more. :)

Good luck!

We got ours through singaporemath.com. I can't remember if they are listed as "writing" or "English" but they should be on the site

AFAIK, these actually were discontinued by Singapore and went out of print. :( Yet, one more product Singapore discontinued without notice. :sneaky2:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ds 11

Math - Pre-algebra 1 with Jann in Tx, Math Circles, math tutoring

Writing/Vocab/Grammar - Home2Teach Nope, online year long Adventures in Writing class. Also vocab journal and Winston Basic Grammar or Singapore Grammar 5.

Spelling - AAS 6

Typing  - Keyboarding without Tears 5

Literature - Homemade centering around WWII themes, Number the Stars, The Diary of Anne Frank (still working on more here) I decided not to tie lit to history. We'll be working through the booklist from Lightening Lit 7, with questions/dialogue/output created by me. That probably won't take all year, so I'll have to go from there in January.

History - SOTW 4 (bumped up significantly in difficulty by history major mom) I'm working too hard to add more detail to SOTW, we're just going to move to Human Odyssey (last part of 2 to 1914 and then onto 3). We'll listen to SOTW 4 audio in the car just because the boys really want to complete the series.

Science - Programming tutoring, either online class or Holt Science & Technology, maybe some Coursera classes.  I enrolled him in Intro to Dynamics with Kerbal Space from GHF. Also pursuing some FLL & Science Olympiad options for next year.

Geography - U.S. Geography trails? National Geography Bee? Possibly a co-op class or homemade course (This is ds requested, still working this one out too.)

NEW - WTM Academy Study Skills class for logic stage. Super excited about this one for him.

Ds 8/9

Math - BA 3D/4A-4C?, Math Circles, math tutoring

Writing - Singapore Sentences to Paragraphs 3-4, maybe Verticy Orange with Kidspiration or Home2Teach intro classes

Phonics - Rewards Intermediate

Spelling - AAS 3

Grammar - MCT Island? He is not digging Mud the way his brother did. Maybe Singapore Grammar 3 workbook or Winston Basic Grammar together with ds 1.

Typing - Keyboarding without Tears 3 He can't stand this or BBC Dance Mat. Looking for something more game based. Maybe Typer Island?

Literature - Homemade, possibly MCT Alice, Mole Trilogy He adores mythology. I enrolled him in GHF Mythology class, I'm probably going to start a Classics Club for him and he will likely take the National Mythology Exam.

History - SOTW 4 Tagging along on HO, co-op class on Ancients

Science - Programming tutoring, co-op classes, maybe more? He does need more science. My current plan is to read our way through the National Sciences Foundation lists with experiments at co-op. Maybe do some more Engineering is Elementary units with him.

NEW - He is asking for Latin, but is not completely solid on English vowels/phonograms because of his dyslexia. Thinking about doing Minimus with him so he gets exposure but is not trying to work with additional vowel sounds.

Ha, lots of changes already.

• Like 1

I bought the Lindamood-Bell LiPS and Seeing Stars manuals, Linguisystems C.A.S.T., and the Davis book "Gift of Dyslexia". Still debating about which specific Cued Speech training products to get but I do plan on learning CS.

I'm trying to hold off buying anything else until after the NP eval in June.

Linguisystems C.A.S.T. is a great program but I didn't realize that it started at a VERY basic level. It's designed for babies/toddlers who got cochlear implants and who need to work from the beginning with regards to sound perception. It starts with distinguishing between highly dissimilar sounds and then works towards pairs that are more and more similar. DD only needed what I now know are called "minimal pairs" and specifically minimal pair words that differ in their consonants (because she is able to hear the vowels fairly clearly). The first 4 out of the 6 levels in C.A.S.T. were too easy for my DD.

It has been helpful and I've definitely noticed a decrease in her mixups since we started running it. But she is almost finished with it after only maybe 6 weeks. She'll have them in what her ABA therapists call "random rotation" (aka review) for a while but probably by the time she gets out of school for the summer she'll need a new program.

I found a card set at Super Duper that has only the minimal pairs called Webber Photo Phonology Cards. This is what I should've gotten for my DD instead of C.A.S.T. 

If I am able to become an auditory-verbal therapist for the deaf I will presumably get more use out of C.A.S.T. (at least that's what I'm hoping since it wasn't cheap).

• Like 2

Crimson, sounds like she's doing really well!  My ds struggled with all those things, and he can hear!  He still mixes up vowels (in his reading) when he gets tired, which shows how much it's not on autopilot and not easy.  Depending on your dd's mix of issues, you might find you end up bringing out these tools and using them again, in a more sophisticated way, later.

• Like 1

New revisions in green:

Older ds (8th):

math: Chalkdust Algebra I.  He started this a few weeks ago when he finished pre-algebra. He really likes the video instruction component.  I like having complete answers to odd numbered problems and being able to pause when we need more time to work on stuff. Sometimes we need to spend a bit of time in Khan Academy to keep reinforcing previously learned stuff. We might finish Algebra I before the end of the year, but I am trying not to rush things but instead make sure that the skills are staying in his brain.

english:

-------grammar: Voyages in English 8: Quick, fast, thorough. He just wants to do it and get it done. Fine, he needs to save his brain power for other stuff.

-------composition: Writing with Skill 2: He still needs a lot of support here. If this bombs, we are going back to IEW materials. He is being stretched with having to read, pull out the relevant information, and stick it into the desired format. He did well with IEW, but I like WWS2 more, and I feel like he is growing more academically with WWS2. We'll see.

--------reading: big old stack of books. He has the physical ability to read for hours, and we are just doing the questions that SWB lays out in WTM and in her audio lectures

science: Prentice Hall Science Explorer Physical Science + Thames & Kosmos Physics Pro & other kits: he loves the text and workbook format. This is easy for him, so we are going to work on taking actual tests without notes this year and see how this goes. He has really bombed that in the past, in part because he is still working on taking notes/study skills

history: don't know....I am playing around with the idea of using parts of Omnibus I but sometimes I think we should do the WTM read/1 pg essay thing..... Ds can read and understand complex material and wants to read a lot---it's the gap with output that is the major issue. I'm worried that too much writing here can throw off WWS above (too much brain power required), so I just need to sit down with ds and chat. I can't stretch him in EVERY area. He will read the DK encyclopedia recommended by SWB and work on outlining with the occasional one page essay

technology: kid wants to work on programming skills. I need to buy some books and just let him run with this for an hour a day.    I signed him up for codecademy.

Younger ds:

math: waiting to see if he gets the official dyscalculia label and to see what the neuropsych's recs are.  I suspect we are going to go back to our usual mix of Ronit Bird, me scribing singapore math, and a lot of manipulatives work....but I'm going to bring my stack of options in and discuss things with neuropsych. At some point, ds needs to move towards more independence, and I'm just not sure how to get there because of the glitches we are working with. No official label, but glitchy. We are going back to our usual mix.

handwriting: HWT & OT â€‹whole lot of OT and a bit of HWT cursive

composition: no clue....probably IEW SWI-A IEW SWI-A with Dragon Dictation software

grammar: Voyages in English 4 FLL 3 with me as scribe 

reading: stack of books

spelling: AAS3 we are a tiny bit behind here, but the tile work has been great!  Spelling power, orally dictated

history: SOTW4 on audio+ activity guide activities 

science: NOEO? I'm not sure, but we are studying physical science & doing a ton of experiments with my older son Physics and Chemistry: a mix of Real Science 4 Kids, Apologia Exploring..Chemistry & Physics, and Van Cleave experiments

We are going to add some other stuff in as well (including cub scout merit badge work), but those are our basics. 

I have a 1st grader and a 2yo in the mix as well, so any advice towards independent work for my 4th grader is appreciated!

• Like 1

Aaaaauuugggghhhh!!!! I don't know!!!!! :willy_nilly:

My 13 year old ds, (soon to be 14,) approaches high school age. I have some ideas on what to do, but his writing and spelling abilities frighten me. :eek:  This morning in a grammar lesson, he had to create some sentences. He forgot to start the first sentence with a capital letter--AND he even forgot how to spell his twin sister's name. :( His twin sister is already working at high school level in language arts, and my ds is highly competitive and it's hard on him seeing his twin sister working ahead of him. He has finished Barton 10. He can read high school level material and do high school level math, but he can't communicate what he knows through his writing. Trying to get his writing and spelling skills up to grade level is like :banghead: . I'm not sure if he's ready for high school, but holding him back doesn't feel right either.

This year was my first year homeschooling for high school.  I pulled his older brother out of a private brick and mortar school during the school year. I didn't give them a chance to reject my youngest ds, but I know the private high school his older brothers attended wouldn't even admit him due to his poor writing skills and test scores. :(  

Enough sadness. I prefer to panic. :willy_nilly:

• Like 2

Crimson, sounds like she's doing really well!  My ds struggled with all those things, and he can hear!  He still mixes up vowels (in his reading) when he gets tired, which shows how much it's not on autopilot and not easy.  Depending on your dd's mix of issues, you might find you end up bringing out these tools and using them again, in a more sophisticated way, later.

She did much better with C.A.S.T. than any of us anticipated based on the severity of her hearing loss in the high frequencies. If I had to guess why, my suspicion is that she's able to use her intellect to think her way through the task. But as long as she's able to do that kind of compensating quickly enough, it isn't going to matter from a practical standpoint. If "cricket" and "ticket" sound the same to her but she knows the correct oral motor positions for each and which one to use when, then she'll be able to make herself understood. The goal is to improve her functioning level, and we've definitely seen an improvement.

• Like 1

She did much better with C.A.S.T. than any of us anticipated based on the severity of her hearing loss in the high frequencies. If I had to guess why, my suspicion is that she's able to use her intellect to think her way through the task. But as long as she's able to do that kind of compensating quickly enough, it isn't going to matter from a practical standpoint. If "cricket" and "ticket" sound the same to her but she knows the correct oral motor positions for each and which one to use when, then she'll be able to make herself understood. The goal is to improve her functioning level, and we've definitely seen an improvement.

I'm just saying the fact that she can hear cricket and get to ticket (or vice versa) is a very good sign.  It means her phonological processing is intact, I would think.  My ds can't do deletions and additions, certainly not on the fly, certainly not enough to help him catch things in conversation.  And he's rigid, now that he's reading, sigh, oh man.  Like now it's "a" (the article) is only said /A/, not reduced to /u/ and periods don't need to be stopped for because they're not exclamation points.  If you see my grey hair increasing, there's a reason.

Anyways, that seems to represent some phonological processing skill on your dd's part, so that's a good sign if that's in fact what it's showing.   :)

• Like 1

I'm just saying the fact that she can hear cricket and get to ticket (or vice versa) is a very good sign.  It means her phonological processing is intact, I would think.  My ds can't do deletions and additions, certainly not on the fly, certainly not enough to help him catch things in conversation.  And he's rigid, now that he's reading, sigh, oh man.  Like now it's "a" (the article) is only said /A/, not reduced to /u/ and periods don't need to be stopped for because they're not exclamation points.  If you see my grey hair increasing, there's a reason.

Anyways, that seems to represent some phonological processing skill on your dd's part, so that's a good sign if that's in fact what it's showing.   :)

I certainly hope so because that would be an indication that her reading struggles are not due to dyslexia. She's got enough challenges as it is without dyslexia being one of them.

• Like 2

I certainly hope so because that would be an indication that her reading struggles are not due to dyslexia. She's got enough challenges as it is without dyslexia being one of them.

So did I see you saying she's getting a fresh neuropsych eval? Will they be giving you guidance on that?

• Like 1

I am hammering out details for DS right now and thought I would post.  Please bear with me.

History:  Already signed up for Veritas Press Self-Paced Middle Ages (during their mega discount a few months back).  He asked for this as a fun side thing he can do pretty independently.  He is scheduled to start in August.

Landry Academy's course History With Percy Jackson for the fall.  DS has read and re-read all the Percy Jackson books and loved them.  He also asked for this class for a fun thing.  Since we had free credits to burn, I signed him up.  Only we didn't look at the fine print.  It starts at 8am.  He is not my morning child.   :tongue_smilie:

He also wants to tag along with DD on whatever History she is doing.  He is especially excited about any documentaries we will be including.   :blink:

Pretty sure History is covered for DS for this coming year.    :) Will he have time for anything else?  Gosh I hope so. 

Math:  He wants to continue AoPS Pre-Algebra slowly in tandem with CLE 500/600.  He will start 500 in the Fall and should be finished by February of 2016.  He will do 600 through the end of summer 2016 then move into 700 in the Fall of 2016.  At that point we will also bring in Hands On Equations.  Although who knows how this will play out, he wants to finish CLE 700 by January of 2017 and start CLE 800 right afterwards.  That puts him doing Algebra I in 8th grade.  He would like to do AoPS for Algebra I but we will see how things go.

Reading/Spelling:  Barton Reading and Spelling unless he does not do well with the tutors helping out in San Antonio over the summer.  They will continue Barton with him while I finish up business issues.  If he still struggles significantly, then at that point we would look at switching to High Noon.

Writing/Grammar: Once he finishes Barton Level 4 (or we ditch Barton for High Noon), I intend to start him with IEW SWI-B, as well as Fix-It Grammar.  DD has already started Fix-It and is doing well.  So simple to implement, takes very little time out of our day, and DD is retaining the material pretty darn well so far.  And she never argues about doing it. :)

Literature:  There are a lot of outside reading assignments associated with his two History classes, plus whatever might be needed for World History/Lit/Geography with DD so I am not adding anything else.  I just hope that most are available on Kindle with audio.  Still working through the list...

Typing: Touch-Type Read and Spell (this program is working really, really well not only for typing but reinforcing spelling and pronunciation of words.

Science: No clue yet.  He and DD want Chemistry. She is not ready for High School level Chemistry and I intend to try teaching them at the same time.  I could do Middle School level Chemistry for both of them but I don't want to mess up her transcript.  Integrated Physics and Chemistry is what I am striving for.  Just need to find the right resources.  DS wants lots of experiments.   :willy_nilly:

Other:  

Probably the swim team for our city (pretty sure he will make the team by Fall)

Homeschool Robotics team

Junior Student Council

4-H

Quest

Am I missing something?  I feel like I am missing something.

• Like 1

We've already started our new year with the following:

CLE Algebra 1 (continuing this, so we'll hit Algebra II at some point, but we'll need to move programs since CLE's Algebra II is Lifepacs, I think, and I'm NOT a fan of Lifepacs)

Literature - we're using Mosdos Press literature 8, but she isn't happy with it; she prefers just reading through lit, but since I can't seem to sell it, we're using it, lol.

Government - we're using Notgrass' "Exploring Government" and I'm not thrilled. DD badly wanted government (she's a gov/politics/economics freak). The samples just looked better and this isn't a very readable text for a dyslexic, so it's another subject that is entirely mom-dependent. Can't find anything better, though.

Economics: Uncle Eric books and guides. Very happy with these. 

Logic: The Art of Argument. Very happy with this.

Grammar: CLE LA 6. This is good, but falling to the side as her other subjects get more intense.

In August/September we'll be adding in biology, spelling (Apples and Pears), and probably a composition program (dropping grammar, I think); I'm considering dropping spelling in favor of Latin, and taking it very slowly, as I do believe even some Latin will help her vocabulary, spelling, and grammar hitting high school in another year. I have no clue what I'll use for composition, as nothing we've tried yet has been effective. 

• Like 2

Merry, what happens when he uses accommodations?

It depends on the day. He'll need accommodations if he's going to attempt high school level work next year. If he delays starting high school for another year, he'd likely still need accommodations. 

I'm fairly sure the right thing to do is to keep working on ds' writing and typing over the summer, then start record keeping for him as if he's a high school freshman in fall. We can adjust his workload and providing accommodations as the need arises. He can demonstrate knowledge of materials either orally or tests with multiple choice, fill in the blank and matching. He require more help and time and still falls short of my expectations if his answers need to be written into full sentences and paragraphs. He'll need to learn how to write essays and reports. Exactly how much he needs in the way of accommodations for that remains to be seen. 

With homeschooling, I've taken the approach to just keep pushing forward with learning skills without worrying so much about what "grade" he's in. We try to remediate as much as possible, then accommodate as needed. As he nears high school, there will be less remediation and more accommodation. I'm approaching uncharted territory, and this has become my new favorite smiley  :willy_nilly: .

• Like 4

So did I see you saying she's getting a fresh neuropsych eval? Will they be giving you guidance on that?

We go to Kennedy Krieger 3 weeks from today for a neuropsych eval. Not sure exactly which tests the NP will run and they may very well be different from the standard battery due to the hearing impairment. I have no idea how to diagnose dyslexia in a hard-of-hearing child but hopefully the NP at Kennedy Krieger will have seen enough D/HoH kids to know what is a normal developmental trajectory vs. an abnormal one.

• Like 3

As always, school plans are always a work in progress for us.

Language Arts:

For DD1 11th grade...will be continuing with Shakespeare until VT is completed, then I want to make sure she reads, or listens to the books that my DH and I felt impacted our lives. Not much writing until after VT , then maybe a 6 week review class before dual credit English.

DD2 7th grade... Will be continuing to read 2 hours per day literature. Finish up levels 9, 10 of Barton. Start Wordly wise 4 for vocab, and hopefully sign up for IEWB online

Ds2. 4th grade...finish levels 6 and hopfully get through level 8 in Bartons. Continue with copywork. He starts VT in the fall, so that may be adjusted. Listen to wide variety of audiobooks.

Math

Dd1- 11th grade... Finish Saxon Alg 2 , teach topics not covered by homeschool math needed for buisness calc. Buisness Calc in the Spring for dual credit

Dd2- 7th... CLE 5 and Jann in Tex class pre-alg1

Ds2-4th grade... Finish Saxon 5/4 over summer..not sure if should continue with 6/7 or switch to CLE for a year or two to solidify concepts.

Science

dD1. Dual credit spring

Dd2 and ds2 ....apologia human anatomy and physiology , and varying classes from great tech homeschool classes and clubs. Simple machines, robotics, ect

History

Modg booklists, Catholic textbook project books, homeschoool connections videos. Projects

• Like 2