Menu

would you buy dye free candy bundle?

sarasue7272

I sell very very part time on Amazon. My children react poorly to food dye. I know I would be interested in buying some kind of bundle of different kinds of dye free candy using my Prime account.

Would you?

It is too late for me to get this together for Easter, so this isn't a sales pitch, just wondereing if other people out there would be interested.

OR can I buy this somewhere already? I haven't thought much about Easter baskets and I need good candy!

Thanks

I sure as heck would, but maybe not. Lol.

My son can't have dyes. But I also can't keep things in the house because he'll obsess (no, that doesn't change with unrestricted access).

I might around Halloween so I can exchange his candy for safe candy.

He's been craving sour candy, but the 2 local health food stores don't have any.

• Like 1

We deal with dye allergies, and I might buy a bundle but it depends on the brands included. We have multiple food allergies to manage so I check everything for cross contamination. Our candies come exclusively from various places: peanut free planet; natural candy store; premium chocolatiers; Vermont nut free. Yummy Earth products from Wegman's. It would be great to find a safe bundle. :)

I think you'd have to compare prices with natural food stores (like Whole Foods) for regular candy like jelly beans and chocolate bars.

I buy special items for holidays at http://www.naturalcandystore.com/, but their shipping prices are outrageous, so it might be easier for you to compete.

Not everyone has stores like that though.

We only very recently got a Whole Foods.  It's not that close for me though so I don't ever go there.

My only reasonable options are on-line and the regular grocery stores.