Menu

Japanese language online course with live teacher?

Dd has been loving French with Madame S. of TPS but she is passionate about Japanese. So, we're looking for a similar rigorous Japanese live course for the fall. So far the only one I have managed to find is BYU, Are there any others that we should consider? (She has been studying on her own for the past few months; I am familiar with many self-study sites and video sites but would prefer a live teacher).

This tutor is the sister of a friend. I have no first-hand knowledge of her teaching skills, other than I know that she is legit. I believe she used to teach for Landry and is currently a SAHM.

"Are you looking for a Japanese teacher? Do you know someone who is? Please consider hiring me! I'm looking for students for the 2015-2016 school year. I taught English to all ages in Japan for 7 years, and since then have taught Japanese in America, primarily to high school students, for almost 5 years. Please email ****** for more information. (Also, feel free to repost this or share it on other boards.)"

Even though she said it is ok to post on other boards, I feel weird posting her email in a public space. If interested, just pm me and I'll send you her email address.

• Like 1

This tutor is the sister of a friend. I have no first-hand knowledge of her teaching skills, other than I know that she is legit. I believe she used to teach for Landry and is currently a SAHM.

"Are you looking for a Japanese teacher? Do you know someone who is? Please consider hiring me! I'm looking for students for the 2015-2016 school year. I taught English to all ages in Japan for 7 years, and since then have taught Japanese in America, primarily to high school students, for almost 5 years. Please email ****** for more information. (Also, feel free to repost this or share it on other boards.)"

Even though she said it is ok to post on other boards, I feel weird posting her email in a public space. If interested, just pm me and I'll send you her email address.

I sent you a pm. 😊

• Like 1