Menu

Keurig + Mocha = which one taste the best?

fourcatmom

I am a mocha drinker and I have always loved the maxwell house international coffees, especially the mocha and latte mocha. However, it's getting hard and harder to find in my area. There is only one store in 15 miles that I have found that has it in stock all the time. The others used to carry it and now they don't have that flavor.

My dh wants me to buy a Keurig so that I don't stress about whether I will be able to find it or if they decide to stop carrying it.  I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond last night to try it and I had the cafe Mocha. I was not impressed.

So, if you have a Keurig and you LOVE :001_tt1: Mocha - what brand do you drink? I might have to go back and try the Starbucks Mocha. Any other ones I should try. I like the idea of the Keurig but I have to be able to have the mochas if I am going to buy it. All the other flavors,   tea and hot chocolate woudl just be a bonus!

TIA :001_smile:

So, I know this is not want you are looking for...but here's my 2 cents. 

I LOVE mochas. Like coffee-shop style mochas. I had a Keurig for a couple of years & none of the Keurig cartridges could ever come close, even with me dressing them up.

For Christmas, Santa brought my family an espresso machine & now I have real, coffee-shop mochas at home anytime I want! It. is. amazing. I thought it would be hard to learn, but we were making them by Christmas day lunch :). 

http://www.amazon.com/DeLonghi-EC220b-15-Bar-Driven-Espresso/dp/B00B2D25TI

This is the one we have. Everyone thinks it was the best.gift.ever.

Good luck!!

• Like 1

Thank you for that. The last thing I want is to buy a Keurig and not use it but I need to find something where I can have my coffee and not stress and buying it out everyday is not what I want either.

I just want to wake up, feed the cats, sit down with my one mocha a day and wake up at the computer before the kids get up. :laugh:

• Like 1

You know what I just thought about~ Trader Joe's has a mocha drink mix that's really good ~Trader Joe's Mocha Cappucino Mix. It's just add hot water. Like hot chocolate but with a mocha flavor. 

Yummy. It's in my pantry right now :).