Jump to content


Tax question - employee expenses


Recommended Posts

This seems like a pretty basic question but I can't find the answer anywhere. On Form 2106, Unreimbursed Employee Expenses, if both spouses have expenses, do we fill out one form with our expenses combined or two separate forms? The line right after name asks for what job (singular) you incurred these expenses. So that makes me think that only one job per form. But we're filing jointly and there are no other situations that I can think of where we use separate forms. Even for the IRA it's all figured on one form even though we have separate IRAs. I'd appreciate help from an experienced tax person. Thanks



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...