Menu

I'm wondering if it's just me.

Robin M

Robin, Just saw this and went to see if I could post and ended up in a closed social group without access. I wondered why no activity today but I have been busy and checking occasionally. I think the thread appeared to be fine around 11 eastern standard time.

• Like 1

Anyone having withdrawal yet and missing our book a week thread? This is so weird and even otherjohn admits it is really, really odd. I may end up posting a new thread tomorrow with a slightly different name and we will see what happens. Maybe this is a sign from above that we need a remodel. Hee hee!

• Like 2

BaW is my happy place.  I want it back.

I guess I'll go to bed now and read.

*ahem*  I'm going to be reading Rebecca and am really excited about starting it.  It was recommended to me by a friend that was shocked I hadn't read it.  Something along the lines of "this is such an Amy book that I can't believe it's not your favorite book of all time."   :laugh:

• Like 2

Ha! So it's not just me. I keep missing those threads and I thought it was me. Anyway, since I haven't seen the BaW nor posted there recently I'll let you know that I got through part one of 1Q84 then had to return it because I'd used up all my renewals. So now I'm taking a break from it and reading Alexander McCall Smith's Bertie's Guide to Life and Mothers.

• Like 2

No revolve yet and it's probably going to take some time.  Think I may have discovered the mystery but only time will tell. 

I'm starting a new thread!!!

Is it just me or does it seem a bit odd that this mystery happened during our read a mystery month? Conspiracy? 

• Like 3