Menu

Almost every Central African Republican Church Destroyed...

umsami

Lest anyone get confused with the rabbit trail and not know me from my other posts (or our local mtg in person  :coolgleamA: ) let me just end with the fact that I'm against ALL forms of intolerance - violent and otherwise - against ANY individual or group - the only exceptions being made for those who want to maim or kill others regardless of their reason.  (Terrorists of any variety can't be tolerated if they turn to violence.)

Umsami's original post did not bother me at all (the way she posted it that is, the fact that it's happening bothers me).  My "issues" are/were purely with the rabbit trail afterward.

And I'm signing off for the night considering I might have to get up to work tomorrow morning (eyeing that snow).  Of course, I'll be up anyway since that's the way my body clock works, but it would be a nice touch if I'm not sleepy and cranky with the kids in my science classes!

• Like 1

I did not see the OP's post as scolding at all. I think she made a point in a very effective way. And I am one who had not seen that news. I appreciate Umsami sharing it. 

I hope the Muslims on this board do keep posting. I do understand the drain. But it really does serve a purpose. All of us have our own little "bubbles" of information, friendship networks, news sites, etc. I appreciate the WTM boards for offering a broad perspective.

• Like 8