Menu

The Creator of Analytical Grammar, Robin Finley, has passed

Excelsior! Academy

Thank you for posting this.   I had seen their announcement in an email just last week that she had started hospice care, but this seems to have happened very quickly.  I met Robin and Erin last summer at a convention and they were SO friendly and helpful.   I'll be praying for their family.

• Like 2

Erin, I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Her/your program is great. Both my dc used it & it gave ds a great foundation in grammar before starting Latin. Her (and your) love of grammar has most definitely been passed on to the younger generation.

• Like 1

All,

Thank you so much.  Mom was my business partner, but most importantly my best friend.  She's lived with us for four year.  Her mother, my grandmother Majorie also lived with us and passed away January 30th, so it's been a tough few months.  Mom battled cancer for seven years, but for most of that time did fairly well.  We even wrote Beyond the Book Report and Eternal Argument during that time!  Her legacy is her work as a teacher; she would be so honored by the lovely comments from former students here and on our FB pages. 

My daily life is going to be quite different, but I'm doing okay.  Thank you so much for your love and prayers.

Erin

• Like 5