Menu

What's with the ads?

Clear Creek

WTM online conference!!!

So glad I read this thread again! I didn't realize that there were limited seats. It seems like most still have plenty available, but I don't want to keep dallying and miss out!!

Sign me up for the "intense child" seminar.  I'm nearing the end of my rope and considering sending her to school next year.....  :-(

Resurrecting this old thread to ask.....

Has anyone been able to download the sessions to listen to them without an Internet connection? I was hoping to put them on my phone and listen while on a flight. But when I click the download links it just opens the session....no choice to save or download to my computer. 

Resurrecting this old thread to ask.....

Has anyone been able to download the sessions to listen to them without an Internet connection? I was hoping to put them on my phone and listen while on a flight. But when I click the download links it just opens the session....no choice to save or download to my computer. 

Try right clicking. There should be a save-as function. (I downloaded mine that way, I think.)

Just realized this is an old thread.  I would be interested in the 2015 sessions as well.

• Like 1

I'm bumping this because I can't find anything recent. Is there going to be a 2017 online summer conference?

I'd love to know that too. I hope so!

• Like 1

Still hoping for an online conference this summer. Has anyone heard anything? I could so use the encouragement and guidance this year...

• Like 1