Menu

Project Life app is free Tuesday, March 17

Moxie

On a related note, I am in love with the 1 second a day app. It's not free, but well worth the $3.

How does it work? Do you just take a photo everyday and it puts them into a movie?

I have several Project Life pieces from one of my designer friends. I am thinking of adding those files to my dropbox and seeing if I can use them in the app. I do like the ones you can purchase in app, but I like what I already have as well. Thanks again for letting us know.

It worked. :) I was able to add some of my digi stuff to a Dropbox folder in my account, and when I click the thing to add a picture, it gives me the option to get one from Dropbox. I can see a time suck here. :) I like to bible journal as well, so these are easily printable for my journaling.

Not sure if anyone is interested but I found a great editing app while getting the project life app. (clicked related to....related to...etc until I came to this one.) It is called Little Moments and I believe was $1.99. It is for people that want to do a photo a day with a theme reminder. I love the editing options on it. I uploaded the photo I edited using it to my instagram acct if anybody wants to look.( kahlanne   Carol Long)  I am not affiliated with the app in any way but thought some of you might like it as well.

It worked. :) I was able to add some of my digi stuff to a Dropbox folder in my account, and when I click the thing to add a picture, it gives me the option to get one from Dropbox. I can see a time suck here. :) I like to bible journal as well, so these are easily printable for my journaling.

I'm glad you got it to work, and as a scrapaholic, I'm jealous that you have a designer friend for extras! :)

I'm glad you got it to work, and as a scrapaholic, I'm jealous that you have a designer friend for extras! :)

Well I DO have to work for them, lol. I only download something if I plan to create a page or two to promote her kits.

How does it work? Do you just take a photo everyday and it puts them into a movie?

You take one second of video a day. Alternately, you can just take the video you would normally take and then go back and choose your seconds. The creator of the app has an interesting Ted talk, and if you watch his original video, you get a real sense for how a full year feels. I bought the app and then went back and made a few videos using the footage I already had on my phone. It was a blast. Also, we discovered some HILARIOUS selfie videos that my youngest made 3 years ago. I don't know how I missed them when she filmed them, but they had us all rolling.

I'll try to post one of my videos later.