Menu

Moving photos onto an iPhone for Project Life app

Moxie

First, huge huge huge thumbs up for the Project Life app. It is so easy to drop in photos, type text and add pretty cards. I haven't printed from the app yet but I've seen prints and they looked great. Really, I just scapbooked all the photos from a busy birthday weekend in 10 minutes.

So, my question--can I move photos from my non-Apple computer onto my iPhone? Will Dropbox do that? I'd love today go back and get last years photos and scrapbook them with this app.

First, huge huge huge thumbs up for the Project Life app. It is so easy to drop in photos, type text and add pretty cards. I haven't printed from the app yet but I've seen prints and they looked great. Really, I just scapbooked all the photos from a busy birthday weekend in 10 minutes.

So, my question--can I move photos from my non-Apple computer onto my iPhone? Will Dropbox do that? I'd love today go back and get last years photos and scrapbook them with this app.

You could add them to iCloud - http://www.cnet.com/how-to/upload-photos-to-icloud-photo-library-from-a-computer/

I know! I so wish they'd hook up with Shutterfly (or whatever) and do it online. Then you could print the book at the same time.

She used to have a thing on Shutterfly, does she not now??

Yes you can move pictures using Dropbox. Once in a while I will take a picture with my DSLR that I want to use on Instagram. I just upload it to Dropbox on my computer then download to my phone using the Dropbox app on my phone. You might also be able to email yourself the link when viewing it on the computer, then open the email on your phone and save it that way.