Menu

Ignore this thread!

Juliet got her first “rotti snubâ€. A lady asked her breed and when I started to answer she clucked loudly and stepped back two steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How rude! Next time tell them she's a chihuahua.

The only Rotti I've known personally was terrifying and a serial biter, but I wouldn't generalize. The only chihuahua I knew until we got Doggy were nasty too and she's a sweetie. 

Edited by Paige
  • Like 4

I think I charged too little for my first box of baby clothes that I sold. It sold a little too quickly, kwim? 

I have a baby rosemary plant by my kitchen sink.

This happened to me a few weeks ago with a lot of books I was selling on ebay.  They were listed for less than half an hour...

• Like 1

I don't remember the whole story either, but according to some VIPKID teachers that are involved, they tried to prevent it. The teachers had gone to their legislature, but they were refused to even be seen. They were shut down, and not allowed to speak. The strike was a very last resort.

It's always the last resort. Who wants to give up a paycheck! Blows my mind how people think that people like nurses and teachers want to strike. Who would give up a paycheck? Especially if you can't save up in the first place.

DD's teacher disciplined the class poorly today and I'm not sure if I should say something or let it go. I know I disciplined my homeschool poorly at times too.  :001_unsure:

:grouphug:  :grouphug:

Did I tell you about the itty bitty crocus that bloomed? So cute!

I might need to look into a rosemary plant. Are they fussy about location or having anyone pay it any attention?

My Mom loved crocus.  I have her small crocus pot, but I can't grow crocus.  I still haven't the heart to declutter the pot, though, so it gets used to hold small kitchen brushes and such by the sink.

• Like 3

This happened to me a few weeks ago with a lot of books I was selling on ebay.  They were listed for less than half an hour...

I discovered that one of the books Dad asked me to order was already in his possession.  I guess when the new (used) copy comes in I'll give it to the Friends of the Library.

• Like 1

We had steelhead trout tonight. With roasted butternut squash and fingerling potatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had leftovers from the fridge.  They were yummy, but I would have rather eaten at your house last night.   :drool5:

• Like 4

Tea and a poem.

Rainy Day

When it rains

It melts my resolve

To get up and do things.

I don’t know why.

It’s not like there aren’t umbrellas

In cups of tea

Hard books and soft blankets

Cozy nooks for shelter

But I sit here torpid,

Like a little bird in a big tree,

Hunchbacked under feathers

Wishing it would stop raining.

Random Musings

• Like 11

I'm ready to be done with bad sleeping. I couldn't go to sleep last night and had to take a pill. Now I'm groggy and I want second sleep, but will have tea instead.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

Tea and a poem.

Rainy Day

When it rains

It melts my resolve

To get up and do things.

I don’t know why.

It’s not like there aren’t umbrellas

In cups of tea

Hard books and soft blankets

Cozy nooks for shelter

But I sit here torpid,

Like a little bird in a big tree,

Hunchbacked under feathers

Wishing it would stop raining.

Random Musings

This is a good one. It makes me want a cup of tea and a soft blanket and it’s as far from rain as one could get here.
  • Like 5

Good Morning!!!

COFFEE!!,☕ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸

Friday!!!!ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Nothing really going on today!!! But whatever it is, I don’t wanna!! I really need an early Easter vacation.

I have prepared Dad's health insurance payment to be mailed and called them to change his address and request new cards.  They have given me an address and fax number so I can send them a copy of the DPOA naming me as Dad's agent -- once they confirm it is valid they will send me a letter with the code(s) I need to handle all of that stuff.  That POA is coming in REALLY handy, since without it Dad would have to tell me his password for their system.  I'm pretty sure he isn't aware he even has such a password.

I have looked up what voting info I can for our local March elections, printed off the pertinent stuff, and left it on DH's desk after perusing it myself.  Our polling place will be a little different this time around, likely because of the primaries.

I think next I had better type up those BP readings for my dr appt this afternoon, before I forget.

I want an early Easter break, too!  We should have a chocolate egg hunt on the island, in a cool area so the chocolate doesn't melt before it is all found.

• Like 4