Menu

Ignore this thread!

(((Slache)))  I was wondering if it was a virus or hormone related.  Glad to know it wasn't either, but man, that's rough!

Oh, it was awful! Massive migraine, vomiting and seizuresk symptoms. He wanted to give me an amped up ibuprofen. We did the typical "I'm allergic to ibuprofen" "no one is allergic to ibuprofen" "well I am so I don't want it" dance and apparently that's what he gave me anyway. I vomited so hard it splashed all over my face and hair. My stomach still hurts and do you know why? BECAUSE I'M FRIGGEN ALLERGIC TO IBUPROFEN!

Is that a *good* OMW, or...?

On my way. :lol:
  • Like 1

Oh, it was awful! Massive migraine, vomiting and seizuresk symptoms. He wanted to give me an amped up ibuprofen. We did the typical "I'm allergic to ibuprofen" "no one is allergic to ibuprofen" "well I am so I don't want it" dance and apparently that's what he gave me anyway. I vomited so hard it splashed all over my face and hair. My stomach still hurts and do you know why? BECAUSE I'M FRIGGEN ALLERGIC TO IBUPROFEN!

Ugh! So it was completely avoidable! ENB maybe needs to have a little talk with that doctor.

• Like 4

Because it would stick to the bottom of the pot and burn.

I gave up and had dinner. It didn't stick to the bottom. I stirred it like once every 30 min or so (but, I didn't do this for 6 hours, but, it was still very liquidy, so I could probably have gone quite a while longer).

• Like 2

Dancer is also allergic to ibuprofen. It's getting to the point she may need an epi-pen.

Come on over!

Edited by Renai
  • Like 1

Should I have a Christmas menu figured out by now?

No.

I just had the kids give me a list of all the things they'd like to eat on Christmas. We're doing a favorite foods/easy day since my in-laws, if they come, won't be here until later. So some kids are having sushi, one wants hamburgers, and another spaghetti among other things like doughnuts and waffles.

Oh, man. I forgot I need to get something Christmas for the pets. 

Aldi had pet sweaters for 3.99.

• Like 4

I just sent that new query and my pretty sample pages to another agent tonight. Got a funny feeling about this one. Maybe it's just trying out a new query. Don't know. 

This agent has a really good reputation for encouraging first time writers and I've seen him in both of the contests I participated in. 

• Like 10

I cannot find DS (16)'s baby pictures. They have to be somewhere! We were still using film when he was little and I know there's albums. He was our first so he probably had more pictures taken than any of them even if we were using film. We've moved 4 times since he was little, however,  and who knows where they may be. I'm guessing in some unpacked box. I wanted a collage of all the kids at the same age since they look so similar but DS is going to be left out for a while. I found some pictures of him as an older baby but not enough and none of when he was tiny. 

• Like 4

Alright.  Here are the options:

-Sort all the mixed up Playmobil (which will require entering the crawlspace).

-Label the remaining wrapped gifts and stow them away --- in the crawlspace.

-Find that extra Playmobil knights set that I think I'll give to ds10 (it's in the crawlspace).

-Put away the luggage and backpack I found on sale for ds' birthday (in the crawlspace).

-Clean up the post-Oil-Guy disaster still sitting in the basement (which will involve shoving things into the crawlspace).

-Those seven garbage bags full of kid stuff that I shoved in the crawlspace when we refinished the floors?  KonMari those. 

-Pick up the school room mess and file stuff away and fill in the last two weeks of my planner/journal.

-Type up a Tackle List on ITT

-Pop a bowl of popcorn and hang out here. 

Edited by Lotsoflittleducklings
  • Like 1

Alright. Here are the options:

-Sort all the mixed up Playmobil (which will require entering the crawlspace).

-Label the remaining wrapped gifts and stow them away --- in the crawlspace.

-Find that extra Playmobil knights set that I think I'll give to ds10 (it's in the crawlspace).

-Put away the luggage and backpack I found on sale for ds' birthday (in the crawlspace).

-Clean up the post-Oil-Guy disaster still sitting in the basement (which will involve shoving things into the crawlspace).

-Pick up the school room mess and file stuff away and fill in the last two weeks of my planner/journal.

-Pop a bowl of popcorn and hang out here.

Find the extra playmobil set. Then hang out here with your popcorn feeling extra righteous. [emoji897]

• Like 4