Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Back home. Going to bed. Have to leave early tomorrow. Thankfully, we stay in a hotel tomorrow night!

I know, right? We have so much to manage and juggle already, and when the shortest path to your goal is a simple flamethrower...I mean, it makes perfect sense!

COFFEEâ˜•ï¸ and a flame-thrower. If one can't fix it, the other will!

I went to an academic meeting tonight at the Christian high school DS will be attending in the fall. It was interesting. Now I know all he needs to do to graduate. I really hope this child does some serious growing up this summer or this is going to be a looooooong 4 years,

I've been awake since three and up since four. I thought about taking some more medicine, but that would have made me sleep until noon. So I got up and edited instead. Maybe I'll take a nap later this morning.

Good morning!

It's Firday!

Oh Critter, I hope you can get some rest and relief!

((Krissi)) Keep breathing.

Yay for hotel nights! Hope you've had a fun and relaxing time, Renai!

Coffee!

I've been awake since three and up since four. I thought about taking some more medicine, but that would have made me sleep until noon. So I got up and edited instead. Maybe I'll take a nap later this morning.

No naps until that book is published, missy!

Kidding.  :grouphug:

No naps until that book is published, missy!

I'm working on it. Finished polishing one chapter and I'm set to polish another this morning, then edit deeper in the text. Right now I'm perfectly happy with five hours of sleep, but I won't be later.

I'm working on it. Finished polishing one chapter and I'm set to polish another this morning, then edit deeper in the text. Right now I'm perfectly happy with five hours of sleep, but I won't be later.

Go....go....go...go....!!!

You can do it!! We're all cheering for you!

Bleh.

Good Morning.

I didn't sleep well, so I woke up late.  I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing today.

:mellow:

:seeya:

For those of you with very short people who are learning to read, a link:  http://freereadingprogram.com/?p=curriculum

I know absolutely nothing about this; it was just one of those shared advertising things from some curriculum provider with whom I have done business in the past.  I saw the "free" part, though, and thought I'd pass it on for those of you who might want to check it out.

Next time I think about inventing a fantasy race with an insanely complicated language, somebody just shoot me before I get started. Thank you.

:seeya:

For those of you with very short people who are learning to read, a link: http://freereadingprogram.com/?p=curriculum

I know absolutely nothing about this; it was just one of those shared advertising things from some curriculum provider with whom I have done business in the past. I saw the "free" part, though, and thought I'd pass it on for those of you who might want to check it out.

Thanks for the tip. Checking it out now.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Next time I think about inventing a fantasy race with an insanely complicated language, somebody just shoot me before I get started. Thank you.

Just think though, someday two gigantic nerds may decide to say their wedding vows in it.

But yeah, you're brave. :). Did this grow out of nanowrimo? I want to do that someday.

Good morning. I think. Not only did Rocky wake me up last night, but dh was up hacking in the middle of the night. Heaven will be a place where you can get uninterrupted sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Jean in Newcastle

Good morning. I think. Not only did Rocky wake me up last night, but dh was up hacking in the middle of the night. Heaven will be a place where you can get uninterrupted sleep

Eternal rest grant unto us, O Lord, Amen.

Ya want us to use the bazooka? Or the flamethrower?😜

I was thinking about you and your book the other day. I can't wait to read it!!!!

Edited by KrissiK

I'm glad I'm not writing a book. I can't even get one read here lately!

I know. I have some good ones in my book box, but.... there's just not enough time in the day.😩😩😩😩. My goal this summer is to make some serious headway into my pile.

I think you can get that on the ITT Island, too!!

I should have weighed myself this morning so I'd know just how terrible of an idea it would be to have pie for breakfast.

This will have to go in the list of favorite ITT quotes.

I should have weighed myself this morning so I'd know just how terrible of an idea it would be to have pie for breakfast.

what kind of pie??

Pie is wonderful for breakfast.  Then you have all day to burn it off.

what kind of pie??

Indeed.  The most important question this is.

I'm reading Consider This, Jot It Down and Genesis. All slowly.

I have too much to do today. And we're out of coffee creamer. My phone wanted to say we're out of consciousness. I like that.

All this time with grandparents spawned a conversation about my mom. Mary doesn't remember her. That was a little shocking.

Asking the important questions, Krissi.

Homemade peach pie. Yep, I ate it.

Well then, that counts as a fruit. You're good.

I found 7 books missing from the book basket in John's bed. These are supposed to be read alouds, not readers, little boy! Should I ground him?

I found 7 books missing from the book basket in John's bed. These are supposed to be read alouds, not readers, little boy! Should I ground him?

Most definitely! No mercy!! Rules is rules!

I was just rude to someone at the assisted living place.  But honestly, before you call to complain that something wasn't done, perhaps you should walk all of ten steps to the closet to check to see if it was done or not.  Dh spent 3 hours last night taking care of supply needs (the same ones they initially refused to tell me about) and to have them call to complain that it wasn't done, was the last straw for me. 

I was just rude to someone at the assisted living place. But honestly, before you call to complain that something wasn't done, perhaps you should walk all of ten steps to the closet to check to see if it was done or not. Dh spent 3 hours last night taking care of supply needs (the same ones they initially refused to tell me about) and to have them call to complain that it wasn't done, was the last straw for me.

Well, yeah!! Rudeness was definitely called for in this situation!!

I've given so much to the library in "donations" that they should have a wing named after me.

no kidding!! I've given so many "donations" I think they should name the whole stinkin' library after me.

I need to go do history with the kids. But I am craving chocolate. I'm having a problem here!!

Edited by KrissiK