Menu

Ignore this thread!

Well, thank you! I *need* some points! I'm a Canadian who knows next to nothing about Texas, so I haven't been scoring points yet. I'm sure I'd love it Texas if I knew it better. For one thing, I'll bet there's no snow there right now, unlike here. Maybe I should move.

Well, yes, you should move. It was in the 70's here today.
  • Like 2

Half points if he's not awake.  Quintuple points if he's smiling at the camera.

ETA:  deleting what in hindsight struck me as rather tasteless and unfun of me.  Much apologies!

nm. SORRY.

I'm deleting. Sorry, this thread made me loony... No offense intended. Promise! 

Your statement has been determined by the judges to be point neutral. Thank you for playing.

No! It was great!

Um, yeah, no.

I'm sorry, but I think that I'm the sorriest person here. How many points do I get?

:blink:   Whoa, that's right, there is a border we are south of.

:nopity:  (in lieu of the music note icons we don't have, either)

South of the bo-order, down Te-exas wayyyy

There were Moms giggling and posting their days away

They should have been te-eaching their kids to obey

But we don't confo-orm much, down Te-exas way!

Aye yai yai yaiiiiiiii, Aye yai yai yai!!!!!!! :nopity:

Copious points for clever song which mentions the magic word.

Forgive me, O Benevolent Dictator, but I fear that copious points are inadequate reward for such amazing talent. Might I suggest a Googolplexian of points?

• Like 1

Forgive me, O Benevolent Dictator, but I fear that copious points are inadequate reward for such amazing talent. Might I suggest a Googolplexian of points?

Certainly!

I feel so special!  Thank you so much!

Now, how do I update my signature again?  It seems I noted that down somewhere....

• Like 2

I didn't get the gas station food one until I remembered the groom's cake at my sister's wedding: shaped like a coke and an Allsup's burrito.

• Like 2

Hey, ya'll, this thread won't leave the top of the list, so I can't seem to go to bed.  DH got tired of waiting for me and is now flying his helicopter in the family room.  While he's printing things on his 3D printer, and figuring out why the new robot vac suddenly started itself in the middle of the afternoon.

This man likes NOISY toys....

• Like 1

Hey, ya'll, this thread won't leave the top of the list, so I can't seem to go to bed.  DH got tired of waiting for me and is now flying his helicopter in the family room.  While he's printing things on his 3D printer, and figuring out why the new robot vac suddenly started itself in the middle of the afternoon.

This man likes NOISY toys....

Maybe you should sing to him.

• Like 1

A public m*sterbation comment involving your husband. I'm sorry you forgot.

Hmm, time to go pull some batteries out of his playthings, take him to bed, and get some more inspiration....

(see my above post about his toys.  This is a clean remark!)

• Like 1

OMG! I'm sorry (seriously) I had no idea we were referring to an actual person. I admit I didn't read the entire thread. I'm so sorry I don't even want any points! Ugh! I feel sick.

You know what? It was friggen hilarious. Deal with it. I award you 69 points for dirtiness, and 1 for having the #1 most hilarious comment in the thread.

• Like 3

Um, there is no blackberry pie choice so I quit the quiz on principle.

-187 Texas points and damn proud of it.

• Like 2

Very impressive!  I like Canadians.  They talk funny.  :D

As a Canadian, I think the beautiful families in St. Louis Missouri talk funny! :)

As for the fire man picture, we don't have a fire pole in our station, it's a single story fire house.  :(  Besides, in our Canadian winters, it would be too cold to use in a kilt.  :P

• Like 1

As a Canadian, I think the beautiful families in St. Louis Missouri talk funny! :)

As for the fire man picture, we don't have a fire pole in our station, it's a single story fire house.  :(  Besides, in our Canadian winters, it would be too cold to use in a kilt.  :p

Every fire house should have a pole!  How else can you demonstrate sliding down it for all of the little kiddies on their field trips?

A good pair of western chaps added to the kilt would cover up some of the exposed (to the cold) flesh, and might start a new trend....

• Like 1

Which brings me to the one thing this thread lacks:  A spin-off. 

And a third page.

And now that I think about it, a post from SWB.

Sweet Fancy Moses, that would make.my.day.  

spin-off?  CHECK. {I mean, spin-off?? what spin-off??}

third page? CHECK.  and CHECK and CHECK.

SWB?????  

My daughter LOVES your grandson. Every time he pops up she screams "MY BABY!" She claimed him as hers quite a wile ago. Before that he was "Sweet Baby".

You can tell her that he will be five years old at the end of May, and that he is going to Disneyland to celebrate. :-)

Do I get points for Disneyland?

• Like 1