• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

I am fighting it on the writing front today. I'm not sure whether I'm just dragging after two days of not creating, or if the protagonist is seriously balking. I don't think I'm going to get 4,000 in today, nope.

You can do it!!!  Go, Critterfixer, go!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, Critterfixer!

• Like 3

I usually find that when I get stuck like that (although it's been a few years now), it's because I'm trying to make the protagonist conform to my original concept when the actions in the script just no longer make any sense for him/her because his/her personality has evolved since I started writing the character. I've found it helpful to throw entire chapters away, even though it hurts. 

One of these days I'd like to write again, in some alternate universe where I no longer have children or a job.

• Like 3

When my wife was pregnant with Izzy she was all about steak. Normally she won't eat anything but chicken. Well, she will, but not happily.

For almost her entire pregnancy, chicken made her nauseous and I just made steak or chops for her all the time. The minute Izzy was born: right back to chicken.

• Like 3

When my wife was pregnant with Izzy she was all about steak. Normally she won't eat anything but chicken. Well, she will, but not happily.

For almost her entire pregnancy, chicken made her nauseous and I just made steak or chops for her all the time. The minute Izzy was born: right back to chicken.

I don't like chicken. It's dry and bland. I like steak and seafood. If I'm going to have chicken it needs to be smothered in BBQ sauce or cream cheese or something.

• Like 2

I don't like chicken. It's dry and bland. I like steak and seafood. If I'm going to have chicken it needs to be smothered in BBQ sauce or cream cheese or something.

You and me both. Chicken is like the already chewed bubble gum of meat.

You and me both. Chicken is like the already chewed bubble gum of meat.

Some dude at GNC was complaining about how he couldn't cook chicken well so I went on a rant in the store about how terrible chicken is and how we all just pretend it isn't because it's cheap. All 3 workers applauded me when I was finished. I love GNC. All the workers are fun, informative and honest. I mentioned my struggles with pull ups one time and the guy was like "Well that's just because you're fat." :lol:

• Like 1

Well, I craved eggs. Never really ate them before I got pregnant, and then was eating them every day. DS was born allergic. I still feel guilty, even though everyone tells me it's not my fault.

My first pregnancy I craved eggs like a mad woman, but I couldn't stand the smell of them being cooked. So we went to jack in the box almost every day. It was sad.

• Like 1