Menu

Ignore this thread!

Is the game still on?

I got distracted looking through the laptop files for dh's compositions so dd20 can choose one for her wedding processional.  It's a huge undertaking because most of the files are simply saved as dates ("piano idea 2017-06-23") and some of them have more than one date and some pieces have duplicate files with a normal title and a date.  There's one piece that I finally figured out the title to, but can't find the music file anywhere.  Uff da.

I found a piano/vocal piece that he wrote a few years ago based on Shakespeare's Sonnet 98 (From you have I been absent in the spring) that I've never heard before.  It made me cry.  It sounds so much like him.

Also I was fairly successful at building a small fire in the firepit.  Three loads of laundry are almost done.  I should drink more water.

More Water Booyah!   

ITT Fight Song

We are ITT   
a happy lucky posting family    
We are ITT    
Get up everybody and sing!

Jean, 10/2020

Edited by Susan in TN
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Good morning.

I broke my exercise streak. Will have to start a new one.

I did not watch the chickens lose the sportsball. We watched the Puppy Bowl. The Rescue Bowl was supposed to be a substitute for the Kitten Bowl, but it was very boring. We switched over to watching Jackson Galaxy instead.

Fasting labs complete; now coffee and school.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning!!!

COFFEE!!~D

Monday!! But it’s a holiday!! Yay!! I slept in a little. i actually slept horribly last night. Don’t know why. The root beer for the Rootbeer floats had no caffeine. So I don’t know.

Busy day today, even though I don’t have work. The girls want to go to Target, so I guess we will do that this morning. I have some returns to prepare and send off. I have some business to attend to regarding the farm.

• Like 5

Good morning!  It's The Queen's favorite day!

Congratulations, Sportsball!

This week I am trying to get a handle on transportation needs and Scheduling of Things.  Dd14 and I are going to be out of town all weekend and need to be dropped off and picked up and Other People have places to be and things to do, so it's a bit of a scramble.  Fortunately ds28's car is working well with the new battery.

I need to pay bills this morning and call the vet.  Why did I agree to play in a string quartet?

Coffee!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

What holiday is it?

4 hours ago, Junie said:

That's what I was wondering.

Presidents' Day is next Monday.

1 hour ago, Slache said:

I've been told my multiple people that today is Presidents' Day. I have no idea why.

I have no idea what holiday it is. But we have it off and that's really all I care about.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Slache said:

I've been told my multiple people that today is Presidents' Day. I have no idea why.

There's this really nifty invention called a "calendar." Turns out that by referring to it, you'll see that Presidents' Day is next Monday, February 20.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

The nursery is smaller than my bedroom. We have 6 volunteers total between 5 services. Pastor's wife does about half of them. I went to change Isaac last week and she was in there alone with 4 crying babies. I took the two that really like me and sat down for the rest of the service. We got it under control in just a a few minutes, but oi.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm bored.

I need more money for books.

EdPo: I don't know what to teach Little Man next. He will finish AAR 1 in about 2 weeks. He already knew it all. We do spelling and math, too. Poodle has been devoured. k12 was a quick death. Blah!

DD and her friend are making cinnamon rolls downstairs.

Little Man and his friend (little brother of DD's friend) are trashing his room up here, but at least I don't have to hear toy noise because I moved all his toys into his room.

Mom's Night for my little homeschool group. It is still weird to be the oldest one there. I'm the only one with graduates and high schoolers. I fit in better with you guys, I like to think.

Dinner is leftovers.

Edited by Green Bean
  • Like 4

Ed po:

I need some s-x ed resources.  I did the big talk with dd last week and it went really well. The entire spiel and covered a bit of everything but would like worksheets to drill the anatomy, not really anything else. I'm planning to discuss some of this every week when dh takes boys to scouts.

• Like 3