Menu

39 minutes ago, Slache said:

Are you serious? Sure.

Yep. I thought of the adjectives I wanted to paint right away. Rosy and soft. So that's a good indicator that it would be a good picture for me to paint.

ETA: It's a paint all the things Booyah!

Edited by Critterfixer
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 193.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Jean in Newcastle

• Susan in TN

• KrissiK

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, saying "ignore this thread" to this group is like saying "don't push the big red button!" 

Homeschoolers.     They always think the rules don't apply to them.

Coming out of my long time lurking because I couldn't ignore this thread..  :leaving:

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Critterfixer said:

Yep. I thought of the adjectives I wanted to paint right away. Rosy and soft. So that's a good indicator that it would be a good picture for me to paint.

ETA: It's a paint all the things Booyah!

Isaac says #noh. Slache says you have to upload it.

• Haha 5

Dd11 is doing an amazing job in kitchen prep today - she got the onions and lemons quartered and garlic cloves peeled and apples peeled and sliced and celery chopped.  Right now she is making the apple pie filling and I'm just lazing about for a few minutes.

I made a phone call.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, KrissiK said:

Who is it that mentioned Metaxes’ bio of Bonhoeffer?? It is such a good book.

28 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

I think Junie is reading it right now.

I actually just finished it a few days ago. 

I knew nothing about Dietrich Bonhoeffer when I started the book.  I really enjoyed it.  It was really long, but it was very well written.  I'm so glad I read it.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

So is it weird that I would have a consultation with an endocrine surgeon before seeing the endocrinologist?  Everybody has all my test results and scans and stuff.  Do I need to make another phone call?  I don't want to.

I don't know.  (((hugs)))

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Junie said:

We ended up having a good day here.  I hope I sleep tonight, though.  Four hours of sleep at night plus a one-hour nap just isn't enough.

So glad you had a good day!  And no, that is definitely not enough sleep! ((Junie))

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Junie said:

I actually just finished it a few days ago. 

I knew nothing about Dietrich Bonhoeffer when I started the book.  I really enjoyed it.  It was really long, but it was very well written.  I'm so glad I read it.  

It is really well written. And I am learning a lot about Germany. I just never knew the profound depth of meaning and feeling and reverence that the German people had toward Martin Luther. The German people are different. And I don’t mean that in a bad way.

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

So is it weird that I would have a consultation with an endocrine surgeon before seeing the endocrinologist?  Everybody has all my test results and scans and stuff.  Do I need to make another phone call?  I don't want to.

I’m sorry, Susan. You probably should make another phone call. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Morning.   I'm not responsible for anything having to do with Thanksgiving Dinner so I'm just having my normal morning.   Mostly.  Tea, granola bars for breakfast.  I am doing some laundry since clothes will be needed.   We are heading down to MIL's this afternoon.   Only a couple hour drive and she's all by herself, dh is the one who goes down and helps her out every couple of weekends so she's already part of our group.   

Everyone seems to really like this picture from our kayaking day.  I find it calming.

20201121_140513.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good Morning!

Happy Wednesday!

I slept a little better last night, but not until I bundled up.  I'm cold!  (That's why snowflakes get sad reactions from me.  I have a really hard time with cold weather.)

• Like 1