Menu

Ignore this thread!

Good Morning!!!!

COFFEE!!!~D (I hope you were able to procure some for yourself, Lynn)

Saturday!!!

I slept quite late this morning. Felt good.

nothing planned for today. I am so glad. 
Had some delightful meetings yesterday with families, in person. That is one part of my job I really enjoy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Æthelflæd said:

I swear, I just glanced at chat and I swear this board has more euphemisms than I ever even knew existed!!  I looked at the calculator thread for 30 seconds and then was 🙈.  I'm going to live in ignorance of how that started or where it goes. 😂

Ok. I gotta go get ready for car shopping before dh leaves me behind. 

Have a restful, wonderful Saturday everyone! 

😱

• Haha 2

Summer clothes are bagged up.  Fall/winter clothes are in a huge pile to be washed.  The washing is not my job.

I do need to buy a few things, mostly pajamas as I don't foresee us needing many real clothes for a while...

There were some cute summer dresses that dd10 would have liked to have worn to church this summer, but, alas, we don't get dressed up for facebook church.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Æthelflæd said:

I swear, I just glanced at chat and I swear this board has more euphemisms than I ever even knew existed!!  I looked at the calculator thread for 30 seconds and then was 🙈.  I'm going to live in ignorance of how that started or where it goes. 😂

Ok. I gotta go get ready for car shopping before dh leaves me behind. 

Have a restful, wonderful Saturday everyone! 

Svengo.

You know, I am just a prude, I guess. And I am not ashamed to say it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dd's room is done, dropped off donations, brought bookcase to storage.  Went to science center but just to bring home snake so she can eat tonight.   Entire side of my house is opened up, no window and one wall missing.   Dog is going crazy because he's tied up so he doesn't run out through the missing wall.  It's on the side of the house without the fenced in yard so he'd be completely loose if he gets out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, DorothyNJ said:

Dd's room is done, dropped off donations, brought bookcase to storage.  Went to science center but just to bring home snake so she can eat tonight.   Entire side of my house is opened up, no window and one wall missing.   Dog is going crazy because he's tied up so he doesn't run out through the missing wall.  It's on the side of the house without the fenced in yard so he'd be completely loose if he gets out there.

I had to think a minute about what the antecedent of "she" was in this sentence.  😜  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Æthelflæd said:

I had one of these. Changed said baby in every parking lot in a three county radius. Clogged up baby plumbing was never an issue as all we had to do was get in the car. 🙄

I don’t have any idea who Xena is but RIP. 

Me too. Mystique is underrated. 

Xena Warrior Princess was a 90’s tv show. She is also my inner alter ego who urges me to kick butt and tackle the day. I am trying to turn my body into a middle aged Xena during my physical therapy sessions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Æthelflæd said:

We will come pick up Igzack and drive him around for you Slache. 

IT’S A BABY BORROWING BOOYA! 

He's asleep. Now he'll sleep until 11 and be up all night. Not really. He has a great schedule, but something was off today. He's on my bed in the Jesus pose sleeping through the train wreck that is Alex.

I fixed your booya.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I plan to start wearing pants. I'm not 100% there, but very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very close. I'm considering going to the apartment gym and riding the bike. I'm not sure I can walk that far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Yay for new-to-you cars, Tex.

Slashie, tell Eyezack that he’s gonna have to live with Auntie KrissiK in California If he doesn’t go to seep. “Oh no!!! Not California!!”

Yay for reading, Angi.

I worked on the budget.

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Good morning!

It's still raining.  Sure wish we could send some of it out Krissi's way.  

I was Very Disgruntled at puppy last night because when I left the living room for a minute, he grabbed my embroidery project and started chewing on it.  I caught him before he did much damage and only had to take out and redo a section of it.  Thankfully he didn't put any holes in the fabric.

Early service this morning and zoom orchestra this afternoon.   

Coffee!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Morning.  The rain here is clearing up.  Looks like it might be a nice day.

Day 2 of my staycation.  Day 1 I repainted my Adirondack chairs.  I did it in the garage and the lighting was bad.  I came out to the lanai this morning and noticed I missed a whole section of one of the back supports on one.  Oops.  Guess I’ll get the paint out again later and finish up. They look good, though!  

Ethel of Tex, what color car did you end up with?

• Like 8

Morning.  Dd and I are hanging at the science center while dh is working on the house.  They have to turn off the power for part of the day so none of us want to be home.   Ds is at my mom's with the dog.  The dog was going crazy yesterday because the fence was done in one spot so he had to be chained or in the house with people and he didn't like that.  He'll be happier at my mom's.   When I left a bunch of plugs didn't have electricity and dh couldn't figure out why.  I hope they figured it out because if not, this project is going to take even longer.  

I'm working on classes, dd is bouncing around listening to music and talking to friends.  She likes to listen to music and skip from one side of a room to another.  Says it helps with her anxiety and adhd.  

• Like 5