Menu

Ignore this thread!

1 minute ago, Bagels McGruffikin said:

Aaaah, good to know. I’m apparently not in it. Since my sitting around involved being in my pajamas 😬

I have barely any clothes, rolls and cellulite showing, I'm covered in blood and pus, I haven't plucked my eyebrows since March and I'm the administrative assistant. I think you're good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Æthelthryth the Stormy said:

Pajamas are allowed. It's mainly inertia that is required. Like HappySmiley is going to have a lot of trouble getting in, I am afraid to say. Her lists might disqualify her. Not enough sitting. 

Speaking of sitting, do we have a plan for supper tonight?

It’s a no-cooking Booyah!

Edited by Another Lynn
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paradox5 said:

Praying, Maize.

I AFSAed and Dollar Treed. Making oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with The Girl now. She doesn’t like her WTM nickname. She says how’s that going to sound when she is old enough for her own account? “I’m Paradox’s The Girl?”

When she is old enough for her own account she can come up with her own name and identify herself as your dd or remain anonymous. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Another Lynn said:

Speaking of sitting, do we have a plan for supper tonight?

It’s a no-cooking Booyah!

IP potatoes with toppings.

47 minutes ago, ThatBookwormMom said:

Okay, Carpet Guy keeps leaving. He never says why. He's left for around 20 minutes or so 4 or 5 times today. Is that weird?

IBS?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dobby's Sock said:

And did you know that bun-buns can have bed head?  I swear, this bunny looks like Einstein all of a sudden, I have no idea what's going on with his fur.

I'm sorry, but I do not find this credible. I would need a photo to be convinced. 📸

4 minutes ago, happysmileylady said:

Ok....it's quarter to 5.

We are past the point of making regular pizza dough from scratch.

My options are....

crazy crust pizza (think similar to those bisquick impossibly easy pies......just without the bisquick and in a 13X9)
bagel pizza.....on the menu for next week's pizza but easily switched.
find some random quick crust recipe
Something not pizza......which would disappoint the kids, but I can easily toss some chicken in, or heat some leftovers.  We still have leftover pot roast.

I say bagel pizzas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, one of my dc is taking the SAT Oct 3rd.  We just got an email from the College Board about what to expect when he takes the SAT tomorrow!  Oops!  I logged into his college board account and it still says Oct 3 and his ticket says Oct 3.  I think their system is messed up.  Probably because they added extra testing dates?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Æthelthryth the Stormy said:

I am on E on my likes. I wish they were not rationed. 

In other news, apparently we should not be allowed to own vinegar. Remember the vinegar in the microwave? Well, I have this several gallon bottle of vinegar in the bottom of my pantry. A child who I will not identify, knocks said bottle over while getting something out and INSTEAD OF PICKING THE BOTTLE UPRIGHT- just yells "Oh no! I knocked something over! And it's going everywhere!!" I run in to see well over a gallon of vinegar running over my newly cleaned kitchen floor. 

So. 😐 A whole roll of Bounty and three beach towels later, it is all cleaned up. And my house, again, smells pickled. But the floor is very, very, very clean. 

ETA- It's a vinegar soaked BOOYAH! 

We laughed, we cried...oh what an afternoon!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Æthelthryth the Stormy said:

Yay! It's a nice, simple plan lol. We also did take out. 

The College Board is 🤬

Not when you have food allergies and a half dozen kids...

Also, not when you live 30 minutes from a restaurant and everybody is working from home...

I'm glad it works for you, though!  :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Another Lynn said:

So, one of my dc is taking the SAT Oct 3rd.  We just got an email from the College Board about what to expect when he takes the SAT tomorrow!  Oops!  I logged into his college board account and it still says Oct 3 and his ticket says Oct 3.  I think their system is messed up.  Probably because they added extra testing dates?  

Hey!  The college board still has half a brain somewhere!  We just got a correction email that our test date is Oct 3!  Whaddya know?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Æthelthryth the Stormy said:

The goat owner has appeared and is trying to herd the goats with his truck. Good luck. I was right. He is ticked. He needs a goat dog.

And don't worry Junie- they aren't going to get hit or anything. They are a longgggggg way from the highway with much pasture land to chomp on between here and there and everyone drives slow out here. Except Amazon. But it's hard to not see a giant herd of goats being followed by a ticked off guy in a truck. 😂

Paradox missed her chance at a free goat! 

Our neighbor down the street rented goats to clear some of her land.  It's an actual business. 

• Like 2