Menu

Ignore this thread!

2 hours ago, Slache said:

Krissi, we're finishing Endgame. We watched them in order for you.

Dd17 wants to watch some of these before she leaves for college in a few weeks.

What order did you (and Krissi) watch them in?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Junie said:

https://www.techradar.com/how-to/how-to-watch-the-marvel-movies-in-order

It's taken us all of quarantine. You will miss major stuffs if you skip around. My favorites are the sides like Guardians, Black Panther and Doctor Strange. Watch the blipies after the credits. They can be importante.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Slache said:

I don't know if anyone saw but on April 1st the governor of Ohio announced that because of school being out so much all students would have to repeat their grade the following year. He was so serious. It was great.

Servant, don't cry! He made the announcement on APRIL FIRST! Get it? It was an April fools joke. He made the announcement all serious like, waited 3 seconds and said April fools in a completely serious tone before moving on to the next subject. It was great. It was in his daily coronavirus thing.

I was sad people didn't do April fools this year. Minecraft did. When you booted it up they said Minecraft had gone under, then it booted up properly. Genius. We don't Minecraft, but I read about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slache said:

Why thank you!!! I think we may need to do that again this summer.

We watched......”Oooooooo-klahoma  where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plains......”

2 hours ago, myblessings4 said:

Krissi, we ordered takeout too.  What did ya get?

we got burgers and fries. Not fast food. The real stuff. It was yummy!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Junie said:

I just looked up on the Internet in what order they should be watched. I think we started with Captain America. Or was it Iron Man? I don’t remember now. My favorite was Iron Man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Slache said:

It's taken us all of quarantine. You will miss major stuffs if you skip around. My favorites are the sides like Guardians, Black Panther and Doctor Strange. Watch the blipies after the credits. They can be importante.

Definitely watch past the credits!!!

I loved Guardians of the Galaxy, too. Ant man was funny. The Hulk was my least favorite.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good morning!

The girls woke me about an hour ago coming inside to use the bathroom.  They are now making oatmeal.

I kept dreaming Last night that a dead and/or murderous naked old man was in my room and didn't sleep very well.  Why is my iPad randomly capitalizing letters?  I'm tired of fixing them.  Yellow Help Button, please fix this.

Just a few random things to do today.  Dd11 could really use some flip flops or something Similar to wear for stream crossings.  Need to find the foam puzzle Mats to put under the tents so they are not directly on rough gravel - we have the worst of the worst campsites in the entire state park so we're Trying to protect the gear a bit.  Also the weatherman has now decided that it will rain all next week, so we need to get extra rain gear and supplies.  We're hoping the trails are not swamped out.

Coffee!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

It's Saturday and there's no swim (sob) - go back to sleep!

Also, I wee bit of good news.  Our governor said aquatic centers could open for exercise only, starting May 25.  I know some fantastic folks who worked hard to educate and achieve this outcome.  And I know they are working hard to figure out where our team can go since the university will not likely open.    

• Like 4

7 hours ago, KrissiK said:

Definitely watch past the credits!!!

I loved Guardians of the Galaxy, too. Ant man was funny. The Hulk was my least favorite.

I was afraid there would be spoilers since we're not watching the movies in production order.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Slache said:

8 hours ago, Slache said:

So you watched chronological order not release order?  Both are in that article.  

We bought Disney+ because I want to watch all the movies from the beginning.  I haven't completely decided on an order yet.    I've already rewatched the Guardians and watched Captain Marvel (which I hadn't see yet).   

• Like 3

Morning, Happy Saturday.   I slept like crap.  It was too hot in our bedroom.   I'm supposed to meet dd to workout then her and my mom are coming over for dinner out on the deck.   I'm considering skipping the workout.   But I still need to go to the science center so maybe I should just go and convince her to just do some yoga or something. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Another Lynn said:

Thanks.  I'm think I'm too old for second sleeps.  But coffee is brewing now!  

Thank you!  I am much less cranky now. ❤️

1 hour ago, Another Lynn said:

Also, I wee bit of good news.  Our governor said aquatic centers could open for exercise only, starting May 25.  I know some fantastic folks who worked hard to educate and achieve this outcome.  And I know they are working hard to figure out where our team can go since the university will not likely open.    

Yay!!

1 hour ago, Junie said:

I watched the stage production of CATS last night.  It's available for free until 2pm Eastern tomorrow.  I really, really enjoyed it.

I have never seen Cats, but most of my kids have gotten Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats (T.S. Eliot) as an end-of-year gift book. 😊 This would be fun to watch!

34 minutes ago, Renai said:

Hey.

Hey Beautiful!  What's up?  I'm sorry I will have to miss the Albuquerque meet-up tomorrow.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, myblessings4 said:

Good morning!  !  Only youngest granddaughter is awake with me.  She's on her tablet and I am on my phone.  We had very bad storms for hours during the night, but I see no damage.  I kept falling asleep during them.  

I put a five pound pork roast in the Crock-Pot at bedtime.  So just need to decide on sides.  

It's supposed to rain most of the day.

I don't like Marvel or anything good enough to watch more than once, and most not even once.  What order did you watch, Krissi?

Chronological order.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Where's Toto? said:

So you watched chronological order not release order?  Both are in that article.  

We bought Disney+ because I want to watch all the movies from the beginning.  I haven't completely decided on an order yet.    I've already rewatched the Guardians and watched Captain Marvel (which I hadn't see yet).   

Chronological.

2 hours ago, Renai said:

Hey.

🐄

2 hours ago, Renai said:

There's going to be a Black Panther 2?!?!

I am not excited about most of the new ones but I am about Black Panther 2 and Black Widow.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, KrissiK said:

Black Widow was supposed to open in theaters at the beginning of this month. I guess that didn’t happen. She’s my second favorite Avenger. I want to be her. If I can’t be Sydney Bristow , I want to be Black Widow.

That show got weird. If I had to pick one I think I'd be Wanda. Batman is my favorite hero though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slache said:

That show got weird. If I had to pick one I think I'd be Wanda. Batman is my favorite hero though.

Yeah, I never finished the series. I think I watched definitely the first two seasons, maybe the third. I don’t remember. It just goes with my theory that good shows last 3-4 seasons and then.... they’re worthless. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 1:51 PM, Servant4Christ said:

I've been busy researching books with my newfound knowledge about guided reading levels helping me. It's been so much easier to sift through! Now, if only I could find books for those last couple of pesky time periods that are still blank on my spreadsheet. It would help if a couple of books I'm interested in had some sort of online sample for me to look at, but noooo. Of course not.

Find books by Lexile level: https://lexile.com/educators/find-books-at-the-right-level/lookup-a-books-measure/

5 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

Thank you!  I am much less cranky now. ❤️

Yay!!

I have never seen Cats, but most of my kids have gotten Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats (T.S. Eliot) as an end-of-year gift book. 😊 This would be fun to watch!

Hey Beautiful!  What's up?  I'm sorry I will have to miss the Albuquerque meet-up tomorrow.  

What meet-up? I'm meeting no one...I'm at home. NM can open up if it wants, but I've seen too many people who just don't care, for me to go out anywhere.

50 minutes ago, KrissiK said:

Yeah, I never finished the series. I think I watched definitely the first two seasons, maybe the third. I don’t remember. It just goes with my theory that good shows last 3-4 seasons and then.... they’re worthless. 

Except The Simpsons.

35 minutes ago, Renai said:

What meet-up? I'm meeting no one...I'm at home. NM can open up if it wants, but I've seen too many people who just don't care, for me to go out anywhere.

The meetup that was going to happen on my now-defunct Great Western Road Trip.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Slache said:

I remember liking it when I was younger. I'm not sure what younger means. But they're in like their 25th season so they're doing something right.

I never liked the Simpsons, even when younger. 25 seasons could also mean there's a whole lot of people with bad taste. 😆

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1