Menu

Ignore this thread!

I am feeling much, much better.

I was able to watch church this morning after it was broadcast.  And I was able to go to Spanish church this evening.

Dh is making tacos and I might actually feel like eating something.  Maybe.  My stomach gets quirky when I have a migraine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Spudater said:

Maybe after I’m dead later. I might not be done!

You better label it warningbirthhorrorstorypo or something, Slache. 

Need I remind you of ITT rule Section WTM-4.6J?!?

3 hours ago, Slache said:

If anyone needs like 24 black jelly beans I got you.

I refuse to eat jellybeans on account of their grossness.  With the exception of Ripe Pear from the Bertie Botts collection.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I update my signature a couple of times a year.  Once in the winter when dd12 has her birthday, once in the fall when all of the others have their birthdays, and then usually at the beginning of the school year.  I will probably update in a few weeks when dd17 graduates.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Paradox5 said:

How often do people update their signatures?

I update with kids' birthdays.  I was going to post curriculum last fall.  Then I thought I would wait until I was sure nothing was going to change.  And then I forgot.  And then I decided I didn't care about curriculum anymore.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good Morning!!!!

COFFEE!!!!~D

Day!!!

School and work. We are hoping desperately that this will be the last week the kids are home from school. I am honestly not thinking it really will be, but as far as we have still heard, the schools here will open up in May 4. 

a

• Like 2

Good morning!  It's The Queen's favorite day!

It's a beautiful sunny day today - we sure can use one!  I was up from about 2-5 and didn't get up to exercise so I will have to do that later.  I need to try calling the clinic again (blood lab questions) - they weren't answering their phones last week.  I practiced a Vivaldi duet with ds15 this morning and that was fun.  I should do some laundry and get soup out of the freezer for dinner and put some potatoes in the IP for lunch.  And order a math thing for dd13.  And weed garden. And mail bills.

Coffee!

Edited by Susan in TN
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Paradox5 said:

How often do people update their signatures?

Whenever something in mine isn't accurate. I'm on a laptop, so I see signatures unless I hide somebody's (which I do if they're excessively long).

Today's strategy: Denial. I'm close enough to okay to pretend & ignore DS's glares at the coughing. (Taking cough suppressant only, because I hate the current inhaler and don't think it works anyway, and finished courses of everything else.)

• Like 2

Morning.  Happy Monday.  I forgot to set up school again.  It will only take me about 30 minutes to do it, but it's almost noon and the kids will complain if I give them full school for today.  I think I'm going to do it anyway.  It's not like they don't have free time these days. 

• Like 3

Dd and I met up at the science center to workout.  It was drizzly and in the 40's so we decided against walking outside and did videos instead.  I have a bunch of dance fitness videos on youtube because I thought I'd be more likely to workout if it was fun.   It WAS fun.  We were laughing at some of the videos (and a bit how ridiculous I was, dd is a dancer so did much much better), and both got pretty sweaty and felt like it was a good workout.  So yippee!  We're going to meet every day, at least every week day.

• Like 6

I should make another call but I'm going to do it tomorrow.  Enough calling for today.  Other than that I've gotten everything done except weeding and I'm not going to do that today either.  Why does my iPad think "snd" is a word? Dinner is pretty much done (soup in the slow cooker).  I downloaded Google Earth and I could play on that for hours.  But instead I will tweak my camping menu, as requirements have changed.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Junie said:

After dinner I had a lovely (albeit a little bit chilly) hour on the back deck reading Les Miserables.  My goal is to finish it by Christmas. 🙂

I just ordered another book today. I have to finish the three I’m reading now....... Willy nilly!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning!!!!

COFFEE!!!!~D

Day!!!

School and work! I had a fun Zoom meeting yesterday with a family. And an IEP where the mom didn’t show up, but she does have a new baby, so I guess we can give her a pass. And the nice thing about Zoom is that nobody actually drove anywhere, so although we were all a bit inconvenienced, it’s not as bad as it could have been.

It’s supposed to be hot.

We are missing a cat. Hmmm.

• Like 3

Please pass the cranky pants.

I've stopped wondering when I wake up in the morning whether I'm going to be better today. I wish I knew what on Earth makes the difference between better days and worse days. I really am thankful not to need to go to the hospital or anything, but it's been 51 days and calling the doctor yet again seems futile. Like, Hi, I still haven't recovered from the virus you have no cure for (and also I'm not entirely complying with taking what you already gave me because it doesn't help), but I'm going to pester you again just because...

• Sad 6

31 minutes ago, whitehawk said:

I've stopped wondering when I wake up in the morning whether I'm going to be better today. I wish I knew what on Earth makes the difference between better days and worse days. I really am thankful not to need to go to the hospital or anything, but it's been 51 days and calling the doctor yet again seems futile. Like, Hi, I still haven't recovered from the virus you have no cure for (and also I'm not entirely complying with taking what you already gave me because it doesn't help), but I'm going to pester you again just because...

I was going to say, you're going to have to fight me for them, but I think you win.  😢 (((whitehawk)))

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, whitehawk said:

I suspect you caught whatever this is from Jean.

What kind of dispenser-pockets do you need with the pantz?  Chocolate?  Coffee?  Pot meals? 

Edited by Susan in TN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

I suspect you caught whatever this is from Jean.

What kind of dispenser-pockets do you need with the pantz?  Chocolate?  Coffee?  Pot meals? 

A Nobel Prize-quaility antiviral? I've already had coffee and chocolate, and DH will make dinner (again). 🙂

• Like 3