Menu

Ignore this thread!

Coffee!

Praying for Servo and baby Servi, Mr. and Mrs. Maize and now Slache and little Slachette too.  (Yes, I feminized that!)  😉😍

And I can't pray for this many babies without remember Arctic Mama and baby Grant.  And a friend here whose 8month old trisomy 18 baby has been struggling with lung issues.   

Edited by Another Lynn
  • Like 5

I just tried to schedule $700 worth of inspections in far west Texas for Monday. Matt's gonna have a bad day.

4 minutes ago, Servant4Christ said:

I KNEW it!!! Well, not really. But I suspected. Yay! Bookie's chain reaction is picking up speed!

I don't understand how everyone knew but me.

• Haha 1

Good Morning!!!

COFFEE!!!!~D

Friday Eve!!

School and work. And I have a cut-and-color. I don’t really have time for it, but I need it. The grays are peeping out. That frumpiness thread really has me thinking. I need to do something. I’ve been looking at makeup tutorials for the “mature woman” and I found one that was pretty good using drugstore brand makeup.

Congratulations, Slashie!! 

• Like 4

Congrats Slache.

I have the week off of work with my kids in a public school. I had such grand plans of getting stuff posted for sale and decluttering. I’m frankly afraid to delve into the piles in the garage, because it’s overwhelming.

I did a big load to goodwill yesterday, but ironically it was for someone else. I have a much harder time when the items are my own.

• Like 8

I can't tell what I'm supposed to do. Am I supposed to stay in this apartment and pay off debt, move my family somewhere slightly better, or move them somewhere much better and put off the house?

John said there were 6 roaches in the kitchen. That happens like every 6 months but why did it have to be today? What if the AC doesn't work this summer?

• Sad 1

Back on the couch, it was too cold to work in the garage. One piece of furniture might have a buyer coming, if he/she really shows up, and if I don’t get murdered. Although, it occurs to me that if this person does buy the kid furniture, they might want free kid toys so I should get those boxes ready for them to look at and save some effort to get them to donation center. 
why doesn’t my cat want to be a lap cat and warm my hands?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ThatBookwormMom said:

Slache, we're in a similar housing predicament, but without the roaches. I'll be praying for clarity for you guys. Are roaches common where you live? Where I live, roaches would absolutely be cause to move ASAP. 

Krissi, I would like to see that video, too!

Everyone, everywhere here has them. It's like spiders or ants. You just have to treat and our apartment does not.

Matt's taken so much time off to look at places we don't have the application fee. If I can figure it out we can move in January 31st.

2 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

Wait - what was that map about?  I missed something.

Matt's upcoming inspections.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Paradox5 said:

Well if you need a bit, let me know. I have a little savings I’m willing to donate to get you guys out of there.

Is that the deposit, too?

I'll pitch in too to get you guys into a decent place. What are friends for? Humans are supposed to have community support.

• Like 1

Just had a game day.  Usually nobody shows and it's just my kids and their friends.  Today we had a bunch of others.  I should be glad because that is the point of it.  But it was crazy and exhausting and I didn't get to do the cleanup stuff I usually do and when I tried to do one cleanup project, it just went wrong.  I'm considering stopping them or just doing the teen stuff more often or something.  I don't know.  I'm feeling very tired.  

Gee, another depressing booya.  Can't even go home yet, I have a tutoring student coming soon.  No gym tonight, dh is at a dentist appointment and since my tutoring student asked to come later, I'd have to go right from here and no chance of dd making tkd.

Edited by Where's Toto?
  • Sad 2

Deposit is $350. I think I've got the whole thing figured out. We're going for a 2/2 den on the third floor because the 3rd floor has all the upgrades at no cost because no one wants to live on the third floor.

So whose going to come carry me up in September after my cesarean?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Paradox5 said:

Echo Noise?

3rd floor means no one making noise above your heads, better view. 2nd would keep you insulated in winter- maybe lower bills? Fewer stairs? Are they giving you a 3rd floor discount?

3rd floor discount. I figured cooler in the summer but colder in winter. I like not having anyone above us. And the farther you are from the ground the less bugs. And my husband's a snob so the cathedral ceiling is a selling point to get Mary out of the closet.

The idea of staying here for another year, paying off our debt and buying a house in March sounds fantastic, but if we can't get that house in March we are in exactly the same position and dealt with all of the same crap for a year. I'm afraid we're not going to have any AC this summer.

• Like 1