• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

On the set today with Christopher Eccleston, Janel Moloney, Liv Tyler, Regina King, and Carrie Coon of "The Leftovers." Very cool.  :hat:

I liked your post but neither know those people or that show/movie/whatever. Well, I might know them if I googled a picture of them. But, I'm too busy doing homework to google pics.

I liked your post but neither know those people or that show/movie/whatever. Well, I might know them if I googled a picture of them. But, I'm too busy doing homework to google pics.

The Leftovers is a series on HBO. I have never seen it. :-)

Christopher Eccleston: Dr. Who

Janel Moloney: She was Donna Moss on "The West Wing." She was also on several episodes of "The Blacklist" and some other stuff.

Liv Tyler: Arwen Evenstar in "The Lord of the Rings," the "Incredible Hulk" and other stuff.

Regina King: "American Crime" (Emmy for Best Actress in a Miniseries), "Miss Congeniality II," and "Enemy of the State."

• Like 1

The Leftovers is a series on HBO. I have never seen it. :-)

Christopher Eccleston: Dr. Who

Janel Moloney: She was Donna Moss on "The West Wing." She was also on several episodes of "The Blacklist" and some other stuff.

Liv Tyler: Arwen Evenstar in "The Lord of the Rings," the "Incredible Hulk" and other stuff.

Regina King: "American Crime" (Emmy for Best Actress in a Miniseries), "Miss Congeniality II," and "Enemy of the State."

I've seen 3 things off of that list: LotR, IH, and EotS. I must be deprived or something.

For some reason, I had forgotten I'd put up a free ebook on Lulu several years ago. The only thing I've ever published. :D It's Proverbs copywork in Spanish. Here, I'll share just so ya'll aren't as deprived as I apparently am. http://www.lulu.com/shop/tamieka-ruiz/hojas-de-copiar-de-proverbios-spanish-copywork/ebook/product-6296260.html. Then, rate it saying it's the best thing since sliced bread.

• Like 1

Bought balloons for a coworker's b-day tomorrow.

"Not my problem" coworker (remember her-you all were going to ninja elephant stampede her for me) made birthday girl coworker cry the other day. Mean people suck. Ignorant mean people deserve to have ninja elephants hunt them down.

• Like 6

I don't know who those people are.

I don't have permission to see adorable child.

SPANISH PROVERBS!

Still no cake.

Try this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oAV4KvnCEOvRGwIm9nYx09BT_oWlLjhzyw/view?usp=sharing

I thought of you when I linked the Proverbs. You might want to cut them back though because they are long. Or, just wait until he's writing a lot.

• Like 1

"Not my problem" coworker (remember her-you all were going to ninja elephant stampede her for me) made birthday girl coworker cry the other day. Mean people suck. Ignorant mean people deserve to have ninja elephants hunt them down.

ninja_elephant.jpg

• Like 6

Try this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oAV4KvnCEOvRGwIm9nYx09BT_oWlLjhzyw/view?usp=sharing

I thought of you when I linked the Proverbs. You might want to cut them back though because they are long. Or, just wait until he's writing a lot.

Oh, my gosh. She is PERFECTION!

And we'll wait on the proverbs. I use his memory work for copywork. I like that.

And not having cake sucks.

Yeah...

• Like 1

You are a good friend!

• Like 5

FYI, I texted a picture of myself wearing little dd's unicorn hat to some thread folks.  Jean pushed and pushed until I gave in.

#bossypants

HA! 

That's what that was???  I totally thought it was a cow.  However, in fairness to me, all I could really see was your lovely face shining out from beneath the hood... the hood itself was out of frame.    

So maybe a no-go for the Chick-fil-A Cow Day thingie.  But adorable.  

• Like 3