Menu

What's with the ads?

1 hour ago, Susan in TN said:

Dr. ITT, please diagnose my lower back pain/ache.  I never have back problems.  It started maybe Saturday.  I thought maybe it had to do with the UTI, but that's gone and the ache continues.  It's a little worse each day, but I wouldn't call it real pain yet.  Just ache.  Enough information?  I knew I could count on you!

Jump straight up and come back down hard on your feet.  Does it shoot pain?  And where in your back?  lower, like lumbar middle, or what?

booya!

Edited by myblessings4
  • Like 2

I was cranky but am less cranky after eating. Yay food!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You know, for someone who never finishes her coffee I have got a lot of coffee creamer logged into my food journal every day.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Another Lynn said:

I’m not sure Dr ITT is very felpful. 😂

No. Babies. It's been decided.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Another Lynn said:

Does Susan get a say?  😂

Nope.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Another Lynn said:

Does Susan get a say?  😂

If she wanted a say, she would not have solicited ITT Wisdom. Duh.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, myblessings4 said:

Jump straight up and come back down hard on your feet.  Does it shoot pain?  And where in your back?  lower, like lumbar middle, or what?

booya!

No shooting pain. It actually started feeling better this afternoon. I would say middle lumbar?  Like about as far down the back as you can get before your rear. 

3 hours ago, Junie said:

Too much Jitterbug?

This could be it!

19 minutes ago, Another Lynn said:

I’m not sure Dr ITT is very felpful. 😂

It’s OK - I love y’all anyway!

14 minutes ago, Slache said:

No. Babies. It's been decided.

I’m almost 50 years old!

12 minutes ago, Another Lynn said:

Does Susan get a say?  😂

Slache is so bossy!

5 minutes ago, Renai said:

If she wanted a say, she would not have solicited ITT Wisdom. Duh.

🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Eating a PBJ before going in to see The Wizard. I am wearing my “Jean’s Famous Black Target Pajama/Multi-Purpose Pants”. With heels, so it’s extra fancy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

No shooting pain. It actually started feeling better this afternoon. I would say middle lumbar?  Like about as far down the back as you can get before your rear. 

This could be it!

I’m almost 50 years old!

Slache is so bossy!

🤣

Sounds too low for kidney.  But I'm not a doctor, not do I play one on ITT.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

Eating a PBJ before going in to see The Wizard. I am wearing my “Jean’s Famous Black Target Pajama/Multi-Purpose Pants”. With heels, so it’s extra fancy. 

So that's why I couldn't find my pantz.  Give them back! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

So that's why I couldn't find my pantz.  Give them back! 

But...but they’re so comfy!  Can I at least keep them until we get back to Kansas later tonight?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

This could be it!

I’m almost 50 years old!

Slache is so bossy!

🤣

Okay, what was that square (emoji) supposed to have been? I keep getting squares on some of ya'll guys.

Just now, Renai said:

Okay, what was that square (emoji) supposed to have been? I keep getting squares on some of ya'll guys.

It's a laughing emoji

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ds18 loves playing catcher.  Whenever he has a rattled pitcher, he heads out to the mound and tells him "Hakuna Matata."

Edited by Junie
  • Like 6

We had burgers and watched Kilo and Which.

1 hour ago, Susan in TN said:

I’m almost 50 years old!

That's ok.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I got the sample fairy garden made. Svengo.  

It's cute.  I think the girls will like putting them together. The succulents will probably die, but oh well! I didn't pay $$ for them. I just picked them from my yard.

Did I mention DD2 is having a little birthday party tomorrow? I hate parties. It will be fine. It always is. I don't know why I worry so much.  I need to make cupcakes now.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, myblessings4 said:

The game isn't in Waco!  It's at home!  So we're here for a few.

20190412_185706.jpg

I love baseball games. Some of my happiest times were when the boys played Little League.  They had great coaches. But they quit after 2 years. Poor DS2 was so nervous, he literally wet his pants.  DS1 had the makings of a good pitcher, but he hit a batter once and never recovered from that.  I was pretty bummed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

58 minutes ago, myblessings4 said:

Sounds too low for kidney.  But I'm not a doctor, not do I play one on ITT.

Aren't kidneys kind of to the side, too? I'm not a doctor, either.  And I don't play one on ITT.  But I used to want to be a nurse.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a headache and I don't want to make dinner. The tree guy is on his way to pick up his check. I don't know why he didn't collect it when he did the job. But whatever.  I just want to order a pizza, but we're doing that for the birthday party tomorrow and we've been eating out too much.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, KrissiK said:

Aren't kidneys kind of to the side, too? I'm not a doctor, either.  And I don't play one on ITT.  But I used to want to be a nurse.

Yes.

• Like 1

Do you still want to?  

• Like 1

We're home.  Only stayed two innings.  I get too anxious if we're behind.

We did the animal chores and I cleaned one toilet and scooped litter (those are my two chores for tomorrow while everyone cleans) and made a list for everyone else for cleaning tomorrow.  I will be at work cleaning the restaurant for a few hours while dh and dc do everything else.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, myblessings4 said:

We're home.  Only stayed two innings.  I get too anxious if we're behind.

We did the animal chores and I cleaned one toilet and scooped litter (those are my two chores for tomorrow while everyone cleans) and made a list for everyone else for cleaning tomorrow.  I will be at work cleaning the restaurant for a few hours while dh and dc do everything else.

:eyeroll: :lol:

I would have never seen any of ds18's games if I got anxious when we were behind.

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, myblessings4 said:

Do you still want to?  

Sometimes. I actually got in to nursing school, but just couldn’t handle the hospital stuff. I passed out watching them put in an IV. Really, I did. But it’s a good job, flexible hours, etc. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, KrissiK said:

Sometimes. I actually got in to nursing school, but just couldn’t handle the hospital stuff. I passed out watching them put in an IV. Really, I did. But it’s a good job, flexible hours, etc. 

My aunt was an RN in a hospital.  She was able to take a lot of vacations without burning vacation time.  She would work 3 12-hour shifts at the beginning of one week, and then 3 shifts at the end of the next week.  She would have 8 days off in between to go to the beach or skiing or whatever.  Sweet!

• Like 6

Uh...., so.... would anyone like to do my dishes for me??? I’ll pay you in Neapolitan ice cream. And lemons. I can throw in a bag of fresh, organic lemons.

• Like 4

It smells so good in my backyard. Our lemon tree is blooming, as is the orange tree. Orange blossoms are divine.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KrissiK said:

Uh...., so.... would anyone like to do my dishes for me??? I’ll pay you in Neapolitan ice cream. And lemons. I can throw in a bag of fresh, organic lemons.

I'll do them.  15yo dd did ours tonight, so I haven't done any today.  😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Dd20 has passed out probably more than any other nursing school student ever.  Once she passed out in class when her teacher was simply talking about a cut he got on his arm.  But she loves nursing and her professors and the nursing professionals she talks to encourage her to continue.

• Like 6

It smells so good in my backyard. Our lemon tree is blooming, as is the orange tree. Orange blossoms are divine.

:wub:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

Do you get a day off tomorrow, Jean?

Depends on what you mean.  I am super behind in the laundry. . .   And I have to make an airport run at 11:30 pm. . .    So. . . no? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Good Saturday Morning!  Coffee!  Kitty woke us up super early, but we went back to sleep.  It was empty-bowl-aggedon.  She almost starved to death.  🙄

Coffee and then off to swim for dd.  Such a nice normal Saturday.  😊

• Like 7

Good morning.

It's too early but I couldn't get back to sleep.

I have a sneezy cold.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

5 hours ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

Our taxes are done

Ds' taxes are done

Dd's taxes are done.

Woo hoo! 

Now that is a major accomplishment!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We're trying to incubate eggs but the cheap little incubator I got isn't holding a steady temperature very well. I'm debating whether I should get a better one...

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, maize said:

We're trying to incubate eggs but the cheap little incubator I got isn't holding a steady temperature very well. I'm debating whether I should get a better one...

Chickens?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Slache said:

Chickens?

Yes, the place we get our chicken feed from had these little incubators on sale along with the information of a local person with fertilized eggs for sale. Dd4 had been begging me for chicks and I had wanted to try incubating for awhile so decided to jump in.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

They did have the same model incubator set up in the store with eggs about a day a way from hatching and seemingly developing fine. If I go back today I can find out if they hatched.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Another Lynn said:

Good Saturday Morning!  Coffee!  Kitty woke us up super early, but we went back to sleep.  It was empty-bowl-aggedon.  She almost starved to death.  🙄

Coffee and then off to swim for dd.  Such a nice normal Saturday.  😊

I'm always on ds12 more on Friday and Saturday nights to make sure the cats' bowls are filled, so they don't wake everyone up.  

• Like 3

Good morning!  I'm up, all by myself.  It's misting rain, but I've been told it's supposed to rain all day.

Dh's team lost.  But that just means they have to make sure and win next week's game.  If they do, it will be the first time in a long time to make playoffs.  Dh is pretty good at helping teams do that.  When he coached volleyball here, they had their first EVER winning season.  Hopefully they'll make it this year.  They are a wonderful group of girls and parents!  It was funny, though, last night it looked like every girl on the other team was at least a foot taller than any of ours.  Lol!

Now it's pouring.  I'm going to work to clean the restaurant for a while.  No pool cleaning will be done, I guess.  

I need to stop by tractor supply on my way home and sometime this weekend need to go to the AFSA and print pictures.  I might be taking dd and her friend to the mall or something, but I'm not sure.

Edited by myblessings4
  • Like 6

16 minutes ago, myblessings4 said:

I'm always on ds12 more on Friday and Saturday nights to make sure the cats' bowls are filled, so they don't wake everyone up.  

We must have exceptionally patient cats, if their bowls are empty they just hang around the area waiting for a human to wander by and fill them up.

Unless of course they can get to a food bag, then they rip it open and help themselves!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1