Menu

Ignore this thread!

Good Morning!!!!!

COFFEE!!!!~D

Friday Eve!!!

I don’t want to do today. I’ve been dreading it for a couple weeks. It probably will go fine. Dermatologist appointment @ 8:15. I love my dermatologist, but I had a melanoma take off 8 years ago and now I am still a little anxious every time I go in. She’s really good, though, and knows that everything thing she remarks about I have her take off and she has no problem with that.

Then I drive across town to the GYN for the pre-op for my D&C. Don’t want to do that. 

Then, this afternoon I have an appointment with the DMV, because even though I renewed my license in November, they cashed the check and everything, no license has arrived. I have been driving illegally for nearly a month now. And I don’t want to do that because ....DMV. At least I do have an appointment.

• Like 4

Good Thursday morning!  I'm happy for today, I've been looking forward to today since last week.  Jump park and lunch with my4blessings, gassing up the car and stopping at DMV to see if Ds can get his learners permit today.  He's very excited about that, I'm just kind of meh!!

((Junie and Dad)) praying

Jean, praying that things go well with Libby at the vet.

Susan, edpo question for you:  do you school over the summer?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, KrissiK said:

Good Morning!!!!!

COFFEE!!!!~D

Friday Eve!!!

I don’t want to do today. I’ve been dreading it for a couple weeks. It probably will go fine. Dermatologist appointment @ 8:15. I love my dermatologist, but I had a melanoma take off 8 years ago and now I am still a little anxious every time I go in. She’s really good, though, and knows that everything thing she remarks about I have her take off and she has no problem with that.

Then I drive across town to the GYN for the pre-op for my D&C. Don’t want to do that. 

Then, this afternoon I have an appointment with the DMV, because even though I renewed my license in November, they cashed the check and everything, no license has arrived. I have been driving illegally for nearly a month now. And I don’t want to do that because ....DMV. At least I do have an appointment.

Krissi --  Praying that everything goes ok at all 3 places.  This sounds like a trifecta of bad day in the making.

If I had a day like this I would reward myself with sushi.  Or chocolate.  Or both.

I am hereby giving you permission to treat yourself with whatever you wish.  

• Like 5

Morning.  Went to bed a little early last night then couldn't sleep.  Was lying in bed awake until past midnight.  Ugh.   

We had snow and ice yesterday but it's supposed to be 50+ degrees today so they anticipate it clearing up.   I'm heading to the science center at 11 to do some cleaning, some tutoring, some organizing, and fixing my green screen.  

I'm feeling crappy again today.  Maybe because I didn't sleep well.  But less fatigue, achy body more stuffy nose and head.  Not sure what that indicates.   

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Where's Toto? said:

Morning.  Went to bed a little early last night then couldn't sleep.  Was lying in bed awake until past midnight.  Ugh.   

We had snow and ice yesterday but it's supposed to be 50+ degrees today so they anticipate it clearing up.   I'm heading to the science center at 11 to do some cleaning, some tutoring, some organizing, and fixing my green screen.  

I'm feeling crappy again today.  Maybe because I didn't sleep well.  But less fatigue, achy body more stuffy nose and head.  Not sure what that indicates.   

It's probably from lack of sleep.  Fwiw, Flonase was a game changer with my stuffy nose and head the last couple days.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Slache said:

3 hours late and counting. The screws in the crib were stripped and the crib needed to be thrown away and instead of disassembling it Matt kicked it to two pieces but he wasn't thinking and did so in front of the baby who is now a complete emotional wreck.

(((Awix)))  It's okay baby.  Daddy will get you a bed.  

• Like 1

We're in the car but have not left yet. Alex loves his array of stuffed animals in the back that somehow missed the truck. When I put the dog bed in the garbage pile Miami was so excited because she thought we were bringing it that the dog bed is now in the car. I'm starving. LET'S GO!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mama25angels said:

Susan, edpo question for you:  do you school over the summer?

Nope. We finish up in early May (sometimes later finishing up a subject here and there) and start back in early August.  I try to have my most “teaching intensive” subjects (science, history/literature, writing) done by mid April. 

• Like 1

Happy day-which-is-neither-Wednesday-nor-Friday!

::sends happy thoughts to Junie and Slache::

We're having dinner guests tomorrow night for the first time since the remodel. I'm going to do as much meal prep today as possible, since the guests arrive 6ish and I get home from dance 4ish.

That is all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ellie said:

Happy day-which-is-neither-Wednesday-nor-Friday!

::sends happy thoughts to Junie and Slache::

We're having dinner guests tomorrow night for the first time since the remodel. I'm going to do as much meal prep today as possible, since the guests arrive 6ish and I get home from dance 4ish.

That is all.

Regarding our homelessness: Our last day at our Oregon apartment is today but our first day at the Texas apartment isn't until the 28th. We are homeless until then.

2 minutes ago, Junie said:

Maybe someone should post a new song every hour for the little Slacheys to sing!  :ph34r:

How about no.

They were stressed and sad so we told them about Disney and they sang constantly for like 5 days. Now they're just tired.

• Sad 2

48 minutes ago, Slache said:

Regarding our homelessness: Our last day at our Oregon apartment is today but our first day at the Texas apartment isn't until the 28th. We are homeless until then.

How about no.

They were stressed and sad so we told them about Disney and they sang constantly for like 5 days. Now they're just tired.

You're not homeless.  You're on a great adventure going from one home to another.  And stopping by Cinderella's on the way. . .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1